SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 21, 2010, 10:18 AM
in way over my head
Memphis, TN
Joined Feb 2010
100 Posts
Question
Setup guide for SAPAC ESC

My jet is nearly done and I want to setup the ESC's. There was no instruction with my kit. (there was barely ANY instruction for that matter)
I know nothing about the ESC's in it other than they are 25A. Purple heat sink, clear shrink. came stock with SAPAC F-22 RR version.

I just need to know what the beeps mean and it there is a link for setup of these ESC's?

Thanks in advance.
The Bambozler is offline Find More Posts by The Bambozler
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2010, 10:49 AM
Were..is..my..Super..Suit ..
United States, NE, Papillion
Joined Sep 2009
2,510 Posts
well in my sapac t45 when i hook up the power the esc starts to beep until i move all the control surfaces and then i take the throttle stick and move it up all the way up then all the way down really fast then the beeps stop and im ready to go.
j3tman is offline Find More Posts by j3tman