-S-
Just one more..... Just one...
United States, TX, Henderson
Joined Jan 2010
1,264 Posts
Rave
Thumbs up! Why I use Hitec products.

All,

I just want to comment on the reason I choose Hitec and the reason I will continue to use Hitec.

I've only been into R/C for a little over 2 years and I researched and beat my head against the wall for a good amount if time when it came time to but a radio that I would have for a long time.

I decided on Hitec and the A9.

Although I have only had to send items off for repair a few times, I have always been very happy with the service I have been provided.

I had an issue with an RX recently and I just got it back today just in time to put in the newest bird in the hanger!

To me service always plays a large part in a purchase, more than initial price and I had read posts like this one before I purchased my Hitec gear and I am glad I did!

Servos, battery charger, radio, accessories I use them all and I love them all especially the folks that make it happen.

Thank you Team Hitec!

-S-

EDIT: - I love the Multiplex stuff too! best quality I have used yet!
-S- is offline Find More Posts by -S-
to remove ads between posts