HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 09, 2014, 09:03 PM
Turn down for what?
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Feb 2004
14,432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaper Dave View Post
Well, affordable is different depending on who is asking.
I'm amazed that you are making the Arrow 3 for that price. That is a lot of quality glider.

Ryan
rdwoebke is online now Find More Posts by rdwoebke
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2014, 02:09 PM
Oahu Hawaii
Joined Aug 2004
1,043 Posts
The price is more than the Chinese products and I will not even try to compete with them.
My kits are more complete in a few areas and the quality is much better. For me with the glass wings the material cost are low so the price is adjusted accordingly.

The Arrow "5" is the glass version of the Pro. Same exact airframe only using glass instead of Carbon & Kevlar.

I will cover all the details in the up coming thread next week.

Dave
Shaper Dave is offline Find More Posts by Shaper Dave