SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 03, 2015, 05:55 AM
Joined Dec 2014
6 Posts
Help!
Naze32 and JR XG8 DMSS

Has anyone had any success with the naze32 and JR XG8?

I am in the process of completing a quad and I am at the step to test out the Tx and Rx. The XG8 and R831B (Rx) bind, and the Ailer, Elev, Thrt, and Rud show that they transmit to the Naze32, but noting happens when I try an throttle up with the Tx.

Also the Aux1,2,3,4 channels are not recognized by the Naze32.

I am using Baseflight to test all channels.

Can anyone help out?

Thanks.
slavka is offline Find More Posts by slavka
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2015, 04:42 PM
Joined Dec 2014
6 Posts
Figured it out

So anyone that got a JR XG8 (Tx) with the RG831B (Rx) they work perfectly fine with the Naze32.

This is my first build and there is quite a lot of learning to do before you get everything running properly.

For anyone that runs into an issue of channels not registering, make sure your Tx is in Acro (plane mode) not Heli as that was my mistake. Under Heli mode the throttle binds to another channel as the throttle on a heli also controls pitch of the blade. The heli mode on the Tx also disables a couple channels and that is why I was having issues with the channels not being recognized by the naze32.

Long story short, ensure that you have acro mode on the Tx. You will also need to adjust the Sub Trim settings on your Tx to set 1500 trim on the Naze32 and after that adjust the trim travel to 1000min & 2000 max. The Naze32 board will not arm unless the 1000min travel is set on the throttle.

Make sure u have the props off when testing the arm... I made the mistake of forgetting and them spinning up.

I am new to this, so if I can do it, anyone can. Let me know if you have any questions

Regards,

Slava
slavka is offline Find More Posts by slavka
Old Yesterday, 01:26 AM
Joined Sep 2006
11 Posts
Thanks! I was just wondering if the DMSS receivers work with the Naze32, did a search and found your post.
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69