HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 15, 2014, 10:01 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,617 Posts
Discussion
NEAT Fair, eval/repair of small chargers

Tried to call to ask, phone busy, so heck with it.

Are you guys attending NEAT Fair this year?

If so I wonder if you can help me with a couple of my chargers.

I have a Multi4 and several Cellpro 4s chargers that I've basically retired because they error out or just won't behave. They've been down a while so I don't recall each one's exact issue.

If you guys are coming to NEAT could I bring them along and maybe have Howard take a look? Or send them to you in Maryland to evaluate and pay and pick up at NEAT?

I always end up buying from you guys at NEAT anyway, and I have other chargers (all FMA), but seeing these on the shelf bugs me, figured worth looking into to either get them back in service or finally discard them.
BrownEyedFool is offline Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2014, 11:57 AM
Joined Jan 2002
90 Posts
We will not be attending NEAT this year. We have opted to attend E-Week at Triple Tree Aerodrome instead. You may return the chargers to FMA for repair. The repair fee for the Multi4 is $35 and the CP4S chargers are $25. These charges include return shipping in the Continental U.S.
Jamie Marks is offline Find More Posts by Jamie Marks