HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2014, 09:48 PM
United States, CA, Santa Clarita
Joined Aug 2009
8,913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain MoMo View Post
Shame this jet is discontinued. Any news on its replacement? Besides the new Habu 32.
What about the Dynam Meteor?

http://www.motionrc.com/dynam-meteor-70mm-edf-jet-pnp/
efflux RC is offline Find More Posts by efflux RC
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Updated blog Oct 2014
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:43 PM
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Oct 2011
3,666 Posts
+1... Dynam Meteor is a great flying plane...and You can get two for the price of a habu2
DamonH is online now Find More Posts by DamonH
Old Dec 18, 2014, 01:30 AM
Crashing RC's since 1978
United States, CA, El Cajon
Joined Mar 2014
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonH View Post
+1... Dynam Meteor is a great flying plane...and You can get two for the price of a habu2
I was looking at it, almost pulled the trigger... my wife bought me the Habu 2 airframe for a b-day present... never look a gift horse, etc... I ordered some cool garphics for the underside of it from Callie based on this Jetbrett. Mine will be black instead of silver.
carrizojim is offline Find More Posts by carrizojim
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 18, 2014, 08:46 AM
Portugal, Porto District, Maia Municipality
Joined Aug 2008
320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrizojim View Post
I was going to use Efflux RC, but they were out of stock as they are right now. Hope you hear something soon! Wemo Evos sell quickly.
I'm close to open a dispute through paypal and order the items from somewere else, as the items were available at the time I ordered them.
There is absolutely no communication from wemotec, and that's the worst thing.
whisperdancer is offline Find More Posts by whisperdancer
Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:00 AM
Mach One
Joined Apr 2011
3,109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperdancer View Post
I'm close to open a dispute through paypal and order the items from somewere else, as the items were available at the time I ordered them.
There is absolutely no communication from wemotec, and that's the worst thing.
Never dealt with them - and this is not a good thing for them. I find that manufacturers typically do not like dealing with customer service - why they have distributors like hobby shops and etc who take the responsibility.
captain MoMo is online now Find More Posts by captain MoMo
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:28 AM
Joined Aug 2008
320 Posts
Quote:
Never dealt with them - and this is not a good thing for them. I find that manufacturers typically do not like dealing with customer service - why they have distributors like hobby shops and etc who take the responsibility.
If that is the case, why do they have an online store?
I bought from them thinking things would be smoother if buying directly from the source.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:31 AM
Mach One
Joined Apr 2011
3,109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperdancer View Post
If that is the case, why do they have an online store?
I bought from them thinking things would be smoother if buying directly from the source.
I hear you - whether we like it or not it's the nature of the business. Customer service is not typically a strength of manufacturers. I have bought direct from Align as well and experienced no communication like you are experiencing. Try getting a refund from a factory sourced item - bought direct! It will not happen smoothly and will take days!
captain MoMo is online now Find More Posts by captain MoMo
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 18, 2014, 11:54 AM
Joined Aug 2008
320 Posts
Quote:
I hear you - whether we like it or not it's the nature of the business. Customer service is not typically a strength of manufacturers. I have bought direct from Align as well and experienced no communication like you are experiencing. Try getting a refund from a factory sourced item - bought direct! It will not happen smoothly and will take days!
Jetfan seems to be an exception, as I only read good things about them.
Too bad they don't make a 70mm fan.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 02:09 AM
Crashing RC's since 1978
United States, CA, El Cajon
Joined Mar 2014
84 Posts
Quote:
I kind of figured that was an issue after seeing The Don's trouble and Efflux's stock being erratic. I took the chance on Turbines-RC, but I'm sure I could have had the same problems, because it seems to be related to the factory. A shame because they seem to be in high demand here in the US.
carrizojim is offline Find More Posts by carrizojim
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 19, 2014, 12:54 PM
Aaaah...........Napalm!
USA, TN, Oak Ridge
Joined Apr 2004
770 Posts
Got a chance to finally try mine out with the 5s instead of 4s that I'd asked some of you guys about earlier in this thread. Wasn't able to get any video as I had no photographer with me, but it definitely livened it up! I still hate those poles on the right in the pic there, they're the ones that ate my stinger 90....lol
chopperscott is online now Find More Posts by chopperscott