SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 26, 2014, 06:53 PM
Find More Posts by Vet Interested
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
Discussion
U829 Set Up

Hi there. I am very new to this forum. ( I joined 15 minutes ago)! I am a rookie who wants to learn how to fly my U829 without destroying it. The directions are written in broken English making it even harder for someone slow like me! I tried to attach a picture showing my charger (I think) attached to the battery( I think). How do you disconnect it without breaking the connector? There is no tab to push to release it. I can see if I can't get it disconnected I will never get off the ground!
Thanks for your input...and patience.
Vet Interested is offline Find More Posts by Vet Interested
Last edited by Vet Interested; Dec 26, 2014 at 07:01 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 26, 2014, 07:18 PM
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
Ttt
Old Dec 26, 2014, 07:39 PM
Find More Posts by Norrad
MultiRotor Guru
Thailand, Bangkok
Joined Feb 2009
126 Posts
Firstly, you should never charge a battery while it is in the quad. Lipos are dangerous and if it explodes, it will take your quad with it.

Now to disconnect, grip the connector, where it enters the chatger, on the top and the bottom firmly (as close to the charger as possible). Then wriggle it side to side while pulling it out. It will eventually come out.

Enjoy your flying.
Norrad is online now Find More Posts by Norrad
Old Dec 26, 2014, 07:53 PM
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrad View Post
Firstly, you should never charge a battery while it is in the quad. Lipos are dangerous and if it explodes, it will take your quad with it.

Now to disconnect, grip the connector, where it enters the chatger, on the top and the bottom firmly (as close to the charger as possible). Then wriggle it side to side while pulling it out. It will eventually come out.

Enjoy your flying.
Thanks for the advise...which I WILL follow. I did get the connector out. Thanks for taking the time to answer.