Find More Posts by kakariki
Newbee
Mornington Vic
Joined Mar 2010
171 Posts
re U-son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
Twenty minutes bath and the result. No methanol no acetone no brushing.
We don't have U-son in Australia, do you know of anything else that aids cleaning in an ultrasonic bath that doesn't turn the aluminium 'grey'
Thanks Barry
kakariki is online now Find More Posts by kakariki
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Find More Posts by Reginald
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
4,535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakariki View Post
We don't have U-son in Australia, do you know of anything else that aids cleaning in an ultrasonic bath that doesn't turn the aluminium 'grey'
Thanks Barry
I only use a soupspoon of industrial white detergent powder that is used by professional gold and chrome platers, I have once had an OS case turning grey due to too high temperature of the ultrasonic bath
btw : U-son is not a cleaning product I just use it as abreviation of ultrasonic...
Reginald is online now Find More Posts by Reginald
Last edited by Reginald; Today at 01:58 AM.