SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 06:21 AM
Oviedo
Joined Jun 2010
2,320 Posts
well ... flew her a few times after the repairing and seems that it holds perfectly as before... not bad this foam safe CA (for now.. might change my mind if plane and wing decide to part ways in the air)
JLT_GTI is online now Find More Posts by JLT_GTI
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: CL-415 GuanLi
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 06:45 AM
Simple, Easy, Fun
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jan 2013
555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLT_GTI View Post
well ... flew her a few times after the repairing and seems that it holds perfectly as before... not bad this foam safe CA (for now.. might change my mind if plane and wing decide to part ways in the air)
Congratulations !

The next time this happens you can save yourself a lot of grief by upgrading to a Mag-Wing, which will also let you turn it into a Clipped-Wing Champ (like in the first video I posted).

Cheers,
Gabe

HobbyZone Champ Mods - Start Here (3 min 52 sec)
Gabe_BigApple is online now Find More Posts by Gabe_BigApple