SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 11, 2013, 02:20 AM
United States, CA, Pleasanton
Joined Nov 2012
49 Posts
Help!
Ron Christensen

As a senior newbe, hooked on wanting to learn how to fly RC electric planes, I know I'm going to need to have my own simulator I've tried it for about 2 hours over 5-6 times with an instructor/student cord, and I feel way to slow, awkward, and unsure of what I should do next. I'm thinking to much rather than just reacting to the situation. So obviously the repetition that can be gained from a flight simulator will greatly help these matters.

I would like to use an HDMI chord to run from my IMac to my 8 y.o JVC 53 inch TV, figuring that with a larger screen to practice on, I should be able to make my instruction more realistic.

Question: Has anyone out there tried to run an HDMI chord from an IMac to a fairly large tv screen -- i.e. 45 plus inche television? If so, how was the clarity on the television, and did you have any installation or other problems you can forewarn me about?

I'm going to get a windows operated transfer to my Imac, and then see how well the ClearView Simulator works. I can demo it free for 15 minutes to see how I like it.

Any ideas you might have on this kind of Package??? Have you tried it before, and if so, how did it go?????

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ron Christensen is offline Find More Posts by Ron Christensen
to remove ads between posts