to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2014, 07:00 PM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4ntai View Post
Very nice sorry newbies question do i use coffee stick or made one from balsa?
Yes, I used coffee sticks

Panarea bread might have wood. The others have the plastic tube .
PittSpecial is offline Find More Posts by PittSpecial
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 21, 2014, 09:34 AM
scotland
Joined Jul 2003
220 Posts
thought I might post a picture of my collection of stirrers...lol
gordynic is offline Find More Posts by gordynic
Old Dec 17, 2014, 08:31 AM
doha Qatar
Joined Jan 2004
451 Posts
I'm having some trouble dialing in my GWS Pico Stick. I have the elevator pushrod connected at the outermost holes on both the elevator and on the servo arm.

I think the elevator response is a bit too sensitive. What is the recommended hole positions for the GWS Pico Stick?

Thanks and regards
Joe Perrone is offline Find More Posts by Joe Perrone
Old Dec 17, 2014, 08:38 AM
The Netherlands, ZH, Wassenaar
Joined Sep 2010
852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perrone View Post
I'm having some trouble dialing in my GWS Pico Stick. I have the elevator pushrod connected at the outermost holes on both the elevator and on the servo arm.

I think the elevator response is a bit too sensitive. What is the recommended hole positions for the GWS Pico Stick?

Thanks and regards
The easiest way is to use expo on your radio, start with 30% to tak away the sensitivity. If you don't try expo, put the wire in the center hole of the servo arm.
TheLeabres is offline Find More Posts by TheLeabres
Old Yesterday, 02:45 AM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,703 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perrone View Post

Thanks and regards
Hi Joe,

Better to use the out end hole on the elevator horn if you find no "EXPO" & "Dual rates" functions on your transmitter, while apply the inside end hole on the servo arm can also be helpful for the effect that you like.

Chen
GWS CHEN is offline Find More Posts by GWS CHEN