New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 27, 2014, 06:39 AM
Find More Posts by nageotte
I can fix it.
Cochranton, Pa.
Joined Nov 2005
1,523 Posts
I could use more information. When do which servos jitter?
nageotte is offline Find More Posts by nageotte
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2014, 12:24 PM
Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
22,443 Posts
well i got it programed and it is really nice you can make your servo epa any place you need . so the servos are not loaded ,they just jitter all the time .as soon as you switch the gear switch 3 times ,the servos go through a sequence and then when it done they jitter, both servos are set less than 50% travel.i even set the end point on the TX to less than 70% but that did not change anything. then dont jitter when im programing ...but as soon as the unit is armed they jitter...its more than just a buzz you can see the arms on the servos moving slightly. im using 2 servos to move air valves,both of them jitter.
AIR SALLY is offline Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Mar 27, 2014, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
22,443 Posts
im using a life batt to power the RX ..it is at 6.6 volts right now . i was told by a EE that it might be too many volts .it is causeing a wave like jitter when the srvo are not moving . so i will try to lowr the input voltage to see how it goes.
AIR SALLY is offline Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Mar 28, 2014, 06:48 AM
Find More Posts by nageotte
I can fix it.
Cochranton, Pa.
Joined Nov 2005
1,523 Posts
It's a wierd one. My only thought is that something is conflicting, like if it is trying to open a door and close the door at the same time. With times as small as 1/10 of a second or with a negative value? I don't know, but I would double check each and every parameter.
nageotte is offline Find More Posts by nageotte
Old Jul 29, 2014, 06:12 AM
Find More Posts by Levendis
Leo Cheung
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central And Western District
Joined Jun 2008
688 Posts
Version 3.0 instructions

Since Assan didn't have the courtesy of including the updated instructions with my card...here it is.

Both the instructions included with the card and in the first post are old and WILL NOT WORK if you bought the sequencer like I did around June 2014. The new instructions I downloaded from Hobbyking seem to work.

Now I want one hour of my life back! But at least you don't have to...here it is:
Levendis is offline Find More Posts by Levendis
Old Feb 26, 2015, 12:10 PM
Find More Posts by GringoTuerto
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2013
226 Posts
Does this sequencer pass the travel through, or independently generate its own (fixed) travel on the output? Every sequencer I have ever seen takes the input, makes a binary decision, and then generates a long/short pulse on the outputs that is completely unrelated to the travel (pulse duration) on the input. They only output "up" or "down."

It sure would make a LOT of sense for somebody to design a sequencer that takes its endpoint output pulse duration from the input, AT LEAST for the gear door signal. That way you could use the travel adjustment on your Tx to perfectly dial in the gear doors, and make them open enough when they are open, and be perfectly flush when closed. This is so much easier than screwing around with the rod and clevis (especially since any change to the rod/clevis will affect BOTH the up and down position, whereas any decent Tx has independent travel adjustment for the gear-up and gear-down switch positions).

I don't know of any such sequencer....if someone knows of one, I would buy it immediately.
GringoTuerto is offline Find More Posts by GringoTuerto
Old Feb 27, 2015, 03:25 AM
Find More Posts by Levendis
Leo Cheung
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central And Western District
Joined Jun 2008
688 Posts
GringoTuerto
It's worth it for you to have a quick look at the manual I attached two posts ago.
This sequencer doesn't require the usual diking around with door rods and clevises because it allows you to set the output endpoints for doors and gear on the sequencer.
Kind of a combination of the features that you mentioned, but executed slightly differently.
Levendis is offline Find More Posts by Levendis
Old Feb 27, 2015, 10:25 AM
Find More Posts by GringoTuerto
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2013
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levendis View Post
GringoTuerto
It's worth it for you to have a quick look at the manual I attached two posts ago.
This sequencer doesn't require the usual diking around with door rods and clevises because it allows you to set the output endpoints for doors and gear on the sequencer.
Kind of a combination of the features that you mentioned, but executed slightly differently.
Ah thanks, I missed that file. Yes, it seems the enpoints are programmable, which is, as you say, the same idea executed differently. That is perfect. I will order one.
GringoTuerto is offline Find More Posts by GringoTuerto