SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 05, 2009, 05:57 PM
france -Lyon
Joined Jun 2006
42 Posts
Question
Pilot a R/C model with a computer / Info needed/

Hi

I'm Benjamin , i live in the South France and since a few day i have a question about the Command/Control of a plane/boat/car etc...

I would like to know if i can control a Model (boat/plane/car etc.. ) with a Computer or of course a laptop as this :

Computer /laptop ==> Serial/usb cable => 42mhz/2.4ghz Radio => 42mhz/2.4ghz receiver.

If you know a company or a person able to sell me the Pcb board or a ready to use kit for that i will appreciate

Thank for reading , to moderator move the topic if I'm in the wrong section.

Look the schema bellow :
duck69 is offline Find More Posts by duck69
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2009, 06:26 PM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Oct 2004
5,965 Posts
Hi Benjamin - welcome to RC Groups.

I have no idea how to program the device, but perhaps you are looking for something like the PCTx.

By the way, there is a DIY Electronics forum and you might want to poke around there for some ideas.

Bill
ebill3 is offline Find More Posts by ebill3
Old Jan 05, 2009, 06:50 PM
france -Lyon
Joined Jun 2006
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebill3
Hi Benjamin - welcome to RC Groups.

I have no idea how to program the device, but perhaps you are looking for something like the PCTx.

By the way, there is a DIY Electronics forum and you might want to poke around there for some ideas.

Bill
OMg

i have already find this website but i lost his address , Thank a lot

i go find to the right section some info , if a moderator can move my topic to
DIY Electronics

have a nice day , im going to sleep it's 2 AM in France
duck69 is offline Find More Posts by duck69