HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 13, 2014, 01:16 PM
Joined Aug 2014
5 Posts
Discussion
multi rotors, how did you get so awesome

I guess the best way for me and many new to rc to get anymore good information beyond the surface information is to basically just poll you guys.

I want to know what you are flying, mostly multi-rotors.
frame
weight
motors
thrust, g/w, efficiency
esc
prop
flight control
servos
battery
also battery charging system.

maybe you could quickly list some of the noob problems you faced and why you feel that your quad is awesome and what you think you can do to improve it or the Next step.
i am hoping that this will be a good benchmark for me and many others to compare too when deciding on components that compliment each other well. and why spend 40 per motor when you can get 15....
minimesk8r is offline Find More Posts by minimesk8r
to remove ads between posts