SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 17, 2012, 04:06 AM
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Help!
No reaction with Throttle it's always 0.

Hi guys
I have the strange problem.

OSD doesn't see Throttle. In servo wizard the Throttle in the all screen's have value -100%. I put in the screen Th E R but Th it's always 0.

In pin throttle out I connected the servo and it move with throttle stick!
I have no logger connected with Y, I try to change the RX channel and the same problem.

My OSD have next firmware:
Expander 2.66
Logger 1.21

maybe someone had a similar problem?

Many thanks
Best regards,
kgordeev is offline Find More Posts by kgordeev
Last edited by kgordeev; Jul 17, 2012 at 04:19 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2012, 10:57 AM
KJ4YYJ
Saint Petersburg FL
Joined Jun 2009
722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeev View Post
Hi guys
I have the strange problem.

OSD doesn't see Throttle. In servo wizard the Throttle in the all screen's have value -100%. I put in the screen Th E R but Th it's always 0.

In pin throttle out I connected the servo and it move with throttle stick!
I have no logger connected with Y, I try to change the RX channel and the same problem.

My OSD have next firmware:
Expander 2.66
Logger 1.21

maybe someone had a similar problem?

Many thanks
Best regards,
try rerunning the Servo Analysis Wizard
EugeneFlorida is offline Find More Posts by EugeneFlorida
Old Jul 19, 2012, 04:25 AM
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneFlorida View Post
try rerunning the Servo Analysis Wizard
Hi EugeneFlorida,

I did the Wizard 100 times and nothing happens
Finally I decide to change my RX to SUM PPM mode and now it's work with SUM.
I think something wrong with Thrrotle In channel in my OSD. it's strange because I bought it only 3 days ago.
kgordeev is offline Find More Posts by kgordeev
Old Jul 19, 2012, 09:43 AM
KJ4YYJ
Saint Petersburg FL
Joined Jun 2009
722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeev View Post
Hi EugeneFlorida,

I did the Wizard 100 times and nothing happens
Finally I decide to change my RX to SUM PPM mode and now it's work with SUM.
I think something wrong with Thrrotle In channel in my OSD. it's strange because I bought it only 3 days ago.
strange Yes... I would think the wires going out to the receiver is bad or on up side down. because you remove that wire to use SPPM.

If this was mine I would want to get it working or send it back and get one that works right.

My best guess is the OSD is OK.
EugeneFlorida is offline Find More Posts by EugeneFlorida
Old Jul 23, 2012, 02:04 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
Hi kgordeev, to make sure I understand, when you connect the Rx's throttle output to the OSD's throttle input, and then connect a servo to the OSD's throttle output, the servo moves correctly?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 05, 2012, 03:43 AM
Joined Dec 2009
2 Posts
I am having this identical problem. My speed controller will not arm, I have the system powered by a 5 amp BEC and the positive wire from the speed controller is disconnected. I am running a dragon link reciever running in PPM mode with 1 wire connecting to the aileron channel. In the PPM setup screen I can see the throttle channel moving correctly but cant get the speed controller to arm at all, no matter if I reverse the throttle channel or not. Tried a servo on the throttle out of the OSD and it works fine when I move the throttle stick. Hooked up a different reciever to the speed controller directly and with a 4.8 volt pack reciever pack it works fine so nothin is wrong with the speed controller or motor. What gives??
elky82 is offline Find More Posts by elky82
Old Aug 08, 2012, 01:38 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
Hi elky, sorry to hear about your issue.

We made a change involving SPPM, linked to here, which might address your issue. If you could give that a try, that would be great. Note that this is "alpha" level software with limited testing, so pls do throrough bench testing, etc.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor