HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 14, 2014, 04:55 AM
Joined Aug 2014
16 Posts
Discussion
Düsseldorf Robbe 1195 - contact searching

Hi,
First I am new in the RC-World and matters in Electronics is mostly not of my best understandings.
Second, I love boats - big (1:1) and models. My background is modeltrains for 60 years and modelboating from time to time in the 70:s and 80:s.
Now I want to have a nice boat with different possibilities in functions, functions that can be added gradualy.
My choice became the Robbe-boat 1195 Feuerboat Düsseldorf. The boat is delivered with almost readybuilt with motors but without radiocontroll system.
On youTube I have seen a lot of films with this boat. Films made by Peter Dunkel.
I would like to get in Contact with persons that also have this boat to get information about their choice of motors (change of motors), RC-system, choice and where to by moving radars, pumps for atercanons etc.
Unfortunately we have in this country long way to good hobbyshops so the best way is to rely on information, suguestions, tips etc. from other fellows with the same interest.
I have with great interest been readin the forumtopic Electrica Discussion.
I would very much appreciate to get idéas as well as friends round this special model.
Björn
Sweden
Nohabfsg is offline Find More Posts by Nohabfsg
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2014, 06:42 PM
Sometimes I am the weapon
South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Ansan-si
Joined Jan 2006
1,064 Posts
Rare boat but not unheard of--the kit has a monster hull...

Robbe Düsseldorf

Hey, welcome to the forum, Björn!
Harquebus is offline Find More Posts by Harquebus
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Harquebus; Aug 14, 2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Added greeting :)
Old Aug 15, 2014, 10:45 AM
Woodfumbler......
Copenhagen. Denmark
Joined Apr 2010
1,215 Posts
If you need stuff or advice call my "drug"dealer http://modelskibet.dk/ if you cant get it in Sweden ofc good luck
Sharky1dk is offline Find More Posts by Sharky1dk
Old Aug 15, 2014, 05:07 PM
GILL
United States, NJ, Hopatcong
Joined Aug 2005
2,672 Posts
I used to work for Robbe USA and I do have a Dusseldorf. There were 3 full size built Numbered 910, 911, 912. The 910 is still as it was built. Th e911 had a bow thruster added. Th e 912 was stretched in front of the cabin and a crane added there.
My boat has twin Star-max 40 cobolt motors using Marx veri-pitch 50mm props. One speed control but the props are independently controlled.
I use 2 pumps 1 at 75glh for the 3 fire monitors (Volvo washer pump) the other a 300glh for the 10 deck fan sprays. The fire monitor elevation and rotation uses 2 servo each and the Robbe set. The anchor winch and the crane winch I made fro standard servos. remove the pot and add a slip clutch. To rotate the crane I used a standard servo with a 3 inch pulley on the servo a 3/4 in on the crane. The 2 sirens , horn and engine sound are all the older Robbe units. The flashing lights are again the older Robbe units.
The whole boat is powered from a 1 2v 7ah gel cell. It will do a scale 44 knots
GILL RC is offline Find More Posts by GILL RC
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:12 AM
Joined Oct 2013
5 Posts
Vorrei sapere come hai risolto il meccanismo per l'elevazione del monitor del fuoco per la Dusseldorf. Non riesco a capire.
Grazie per la risposta
gibafer
gibafer is offline Find More Posts by gibafer
Old Oct 31, 2014, 07:31 PM
Sea Dragon-Lover
PDX, OR
Joined Dec 2002
10,465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibafer View Post
Vorrei sapere come hai risolto il meccanismo per
l'elevazione del monitor del fuoco per la Dusseldorf. Non riesco a capire.

Grazie per la risposta
gibafer
In case anyone wanted to answer his question...

I used to elevate and depress naval guns by soldering a wire ahead, or behind the pivot of
the gun mount and run the wire down through the deck to a servo mounted on the underside of the deck.

Ho usato per elevare e deprimere cannoni navali saldando un filo avanti, o dietro il perno del supporto
della pistola ed eseguire il filo verso il basso attraverso il ponte per un servo montato sul lato inferiore del ponte.

Umi_Ryuzuki is online now Find More Posts by Umi_Ryuzuki
Old Nov 03, 2014, 01:33 PM
GILL
United States, NJ, Hopatcong
Joined Aug 2005
2,672 Posts
Robbe uses a light fishing line connected to the rear valve handle, going over the top spreader and down through a 1/16 tube along side the water tube. This is connected to a servo to pull the monitor down. There is a spring on the valve shaft to raise the monitor. The small pulley goes on the monitor shaft and the large on a second servo for rotation.
GILL RC is offline Find More Posts by GILL RC
Old Nov 08, 2014, 05:39 AM
Joined Oct 2013
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umi_Ryuzuki View Post
In case anyone wanted to answer his question...
Ti ringrazio, è possibile avere foto o disegno per capire meglio?
GRAZIE ANCORA
gibafer

I used to elevate and depress naval guns by soldering a wire ahead, or behind the pivot of
the gun mount and run the wire down through the deck to a servo mounted on the underside of the deck.

Ho usato per elevare e deprimere cannoni navali saldando un filo avanti, o dietro il perno del supporto
della pistola ed eseguire il filo verso il basso attraverso il ponte per un servo montato sul lato inferiore del ponte.

: Confuso:
Old Nov 08, 2014, 05:42 AM
Joined Oct 2013
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GILL RC View Post
Robbe uses a light fishing line connected to the rear valve handle, going over the top spreader and down through a 1/16 tube along side the water tube. This is connected to a servo to pull the monitor down. There is a spring on the valve shaft to raise the monitor. The small pulley goes on the monitor shaft and the large on a second servo for rotation.
Grazie anche a te, se anche tu puoi mandarmi uno schizzo /disegno o una foto per capire meglio.
Grazie ancora
gibafer
Old Nov 08, 2014, 06:08 AM
Joined Oct 2013
5 Posts
Quote:
: Confuso:
OK - CAPITO ISTRUZIONI
GRAZIE
gibafer
Old Nov 08, 2014, 06:10 AM
Joined Oct 2013
5 Posts
Quote:
Grazie anche a te, se anche tu puoi mandarmi uno schizzo /disegno o una foto per capire meglio.
Grazie ancora
gibafer
OK - CAPITO ISTRUZIONI
GRAZIE
gibafer