HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: is AbuSabri just another iwannarc sock?
yes 29 85.29%
no 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old Nov 18, 2012, 05:13 PM
supreme being of leisure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined Jul 2004
2,584 Posts
Poll
is AbuSabri just another iwannarc sock?

your vote counts!
ZAGNUT is online now Find More Posts by ZAGNUT
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2012, 05:49 PM
Useful Idiot
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2001
3,553 Posts
Their writing style is very different. Just because they are both muslem doesn't mean a thing.
martin richards is offline Find More Posts by martin richards
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:00 PM
supreme being of leisure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined Jul 2004
2,584 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards View Post
Their writing style is very different.
are you serious? "their" writing style is EXACTLY the same.

Quote:
Just because they are both muslem doesn't mean a thing.
nothing to do with religion. a permanently banned member should stay banned. and "member" is pushing it as well. iwanna had no connection to RC at all. it was his son's user account, he just happened across it after his son left the computer logged in to the site.
ZAGNUT is online now Find More Posts by ZAGNUT
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:01 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,501 Posts
Their content of the posts are the the same, the word (speech) inflections are the same, the sentiments are the same.

Same holocaust denying, Israel is wrong about everything, 911 conspiracy theorist, Islam is the only answer, Zionists invented terrorism, Islamic prophesying, non-rc participating person.

Of course it's iwannarc.

Good old Shiraz.

Religion has nothing to do with whether or not it`s the same guy..
Michael in Toronto is offline Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:07 PM
Joined Jul 2004
3,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGNUT View Post

That doesn't sound Kosher.
Usta Bee is online now Find More Posts by Usta Bee
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:09 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,492 Posts
Kenny Sharp is online now Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Last edited by Kenny Sharp; Nov 19, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 08:57 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,501 Posts
Quote:
Their writing style is very different. Just because they are both muslem doesn't mean a thing.
Not all Muslims talk like iwanna.

Look how he falls into his old pattern of denouncing Judaism and Christianity, and extolling the virtues of his religion.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...770381&page=34

Of course it's iwannarc.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:12 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
9 Posts
Tsk tsk - the same ole pro-Israeli suspects conducting a witch-hunt against somebody daring to criticize what Israel is doing. If you cannot stand the heat...
AbuSabri is offline Find More Posts by AbuSabri
Last edited by AbuSabri; Nov 18, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:32 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSabri View Post
Tsk tsk - the same ole pro-Israeli suspects conducting a witch-hunt against somebody daring to criticize what Israel is doing. If you cannot stand the heat...
I knew you would chime in and avoid a direct response to the topic.

You will not confirm you are iwannarc because then you will be subject to the permanent ban you received.

You will not clearly and decisively deny you are/were iwannarc because you (usually) will not lie.

You will only make cryptic comments and skirt around the issue.

Please understand the following: There is no witch hunt here by pro-Israeli suspects. If you want to participate in discussion, no one can stop you, but if you intend to go on extolling the virtue of your religion, all the while dumping on Jews and Christians, and using every chance you get in any discussion to vilify Israel, you will accomplish absolutely nothing here.

You never did; you never will.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:40 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
I can't say for sure, but I'm almost certain he's not a Salman Rushdie.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:22 AM
Useful Idiot
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2001
3,553 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post
Not all Muslims talk like iwanna.

Look how he falls into his old pattern of denouncing Judaism and Christianity, and extolling the virtues of his religion.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...770381&page=34

Of course it's iwannarc.
There are some here who denounce Judaism and/or Islam while extolling the virtues of Christianity, without their being considered sock puppet accounts. And his "denouncing" of Judaism and Christianity seems to me much less than his denouncing of the Israeli government and its allies. Can you provide specific examples of his denouncing Judaism per se? That two Moslems share similar points of view about Palestine seems natural to me, but their posting style is very different.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:01 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
10,092 Posts
Not sure if he is. Apart from their innane Israel/Jew hatred, the writing style and spelling are not the same.
Could be ofcourse that, as Iwanna (using his son's RCG account) he deliberately dumbed down his spelling...
Up&Away is online now Find More Posts by Up&Away
Old Nov 19, 2012, 03:57 AM
Useful Idiot
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2001
3,553 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post
I knew you would chime in and avoid a direct response to the topic.

You will not confirm you are iwannarc because then you will be subject to the permanent ban you received.

You will not clearly and decisively deny you are/were iwannarc because you (usually) will not lie.

You will only make cryptic comments and skirt around the issue.

Please understand the following: There is no witch hunt here by pro-Israeli suspects. If you want to participate in discussion, no one can stop you, but if you intend to go on extolling the virtue of your religion, all the while dumping on Jews and Christians, and using every chance you get in any discussion to vilify Israel, you will accomplish absolutely nothing here.

You never did; you never will.
Damned if he does deny it and damned if he doesn't. As I said in my previous post, I don't think you will find much antagonism to Judaism per se and the criticism levelled at Christianity seems resticted to trinitarianism, something that orthodox Jewry would agree on.
By declaring that the subject of the thread is a sock-puppet for a permanently banned member, you are in fact proposing his being banned. That for me would be part of a witch hunt. To do so, based on only the basis of both posters dislike of the policies of the Israeli government seems to allow other posters, such as Dusty, to be similarly labelled. At least let's have a detailed critique of the alleged similarity of writing styles, rather than the subjective "he must be because he doesn't like Israel" logic.
I don't remember your being very vocal when "Christian" posters were "dumping on" Islam while extolling the virtues of their faith, although, from memory, there have been many posts doing so.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 05:20 AM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
141 Posts
Quote:
Damned if he does deny it and damned if he doesn't. As I said in my previous post, I don't think you will find much antagonism to Judaism per se and the criticism levelled at Christianity seems resticted to trinitarianism, something that orthodox Jewry would agree on.
By declaring that the subject of the thread is a sock-puppet for a permanently banned member, you are in fact proposing his being banned. That for me would be part of a witch hunt. To do so, based on only the basis of both posters dislike of the policies of the Israeli government seems to allow other posters, such as Dusty, to be similarly labelled. At least let's have a detailed critique of the alleged similarity of writing styles, rather than the subjective "he must be because he doesn't like Israel" logic.
I don't remember your being very vocal when "Christian" posters were "dumping on" Islam while extolling the virtues of their faith, although, from memory, there have been many posts doing so.
His being damned is based on his behavior in general, not whether or not he admits he's a sock.
saltyzoo is offline Find More Posts by saltyzoo
Old Nov 19, 2012, 05:24 AM
Useful Idiot
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2001
3,553 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
His being damned is based on his behavior in general, not whether or not he admits he's a sock.
In that case, a report of his posts to a moderator would suffice; not openimg a thread about whether he is or not a sock puppet.
Closed Thread