HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 25, 2014, 12:03 AM
Joined Jan 2014
19 Posts
Question
QLD flyers

I have asked before but didn't get any help. Have a family wedding coming up so thought I'd try one last time here. Desperately looking for someone who flys FPV anywhere between Sunshine Coast and Byron. Preferably closer to the Gold Coast the better.

I have immersionrc/fatshark vTx and a Diversity RX 5802 vRx that I just can't seem to get to work. Have tried everything I can think of, bought a second VTx incase the first was a lemon, still nothing.

Looking for someone who is using fatshark or boscam gear I can meet and see if my receiver picks up your gear so I can confirm mine is working/see if your receiver picks up my transmitter etc..

Have been trying and searching on and off for months for the problem or someone to help troubleshoot, really want to sort it out so I can stop trying to take photos without any preview/video feed.

Case of beer, or $$ tip in it for someone who helps me get it working...
jmack_89 is offline Find More Posts by jmack_89
Last edited by jmack_89; Nov 25, 2014 at 12:39 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2014, 04:15 AM
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Dec 2012
155 Posts
Try contacting someone at LARCS. It is a model aircraft club at the end of the Logan Motorway. I'm not a member but I think that someone there will be able to help. Good luck.
Big boyz toyz is offline Find More Posts by Big boyz toyz
Old Nov 25, 2014, 04:59 AM
Australia, QLD, Bellbird Park
Joined May 2013
59 Posts
I am in Ipswich and use fatshark, can help if you get out my way. I am near the end of the logan motorway
Virgil Tracy is online now Find More Posts by Virgil Tracy
Old Nov 25, 2014, 05:32 AM
Australia
Joined Mar 2002
431 Posts
make sure you are using the exact same frequency set on the receiver, otherwise it will not match the tx frequencies of the fatshark tx.

fatshark tx:

Ch1 5740 MHz, Ch2 5760 MHz, Ch3 5780 MHz, Ch4 5800 Mhz, Ch5 5820 MHz, Ch6 5840 Mhz, Ch7 5860 MHz

On the receiver side, they are called the group D frequencies. Groups A-C will not match up.

Hope that helps.
Pants is offline Find More Posts by Pants
Old Nov 25, 2014, 05:58 AM
Joined Jan 2014
19 Posts
Thanks for the replys.
Will look into the Club and my brother lives in Bellbird park so I am there often will PM you if thats ok?

Yeah, it Should be D1 on the reciever. The screen turns black (from snow/static) once i power the transmitter and back to static once i pull the power from the vTx so its as if its working, but no actual video. Really just need a working setup to test with and see how it all goes.. could all be working and the camera faulty.
jmack_89 is offline Find More Posts by jmack_89
Old Nov 26, 2014, 11:24 PM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Jan 2007
779 Posts
Bellbird Park i near where the guy in Ipswich is. I have no idea about the system only that he might be able to help if your in that area.
ernie69_2000 is online now Find More Posts by ernie69_2000
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Today, 03:54 AM
Joined May 2013
2 Posts
I'm guesssing, since you're getting signal, just not video, that your camera is either A: not receiving enough power, or B: received too much power and is fried.

I friend my first camera, turns out 5v devices don't like 12v power.

i'm northside brisbane (strathpine) and have some boscam gear and a few DIY 5.8 receivers, adjustable UBEC's, etc.

PM me if you need a hand and I'll see what I can do.

-Adam
paladincloudring is online now Find More Posts by paladincloudring