New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 29, 2015, 05:33 AM
Find More Posts by n1k0
Joined Sep 2015
8 Posts
Troubles with my ET 150

Hi guys! I have receive my first quad (Diatone ET 150), it's pretty exciting but I'm having troubles.
I'm totally stuck now and would appreciate some help.

I have 2 problems:
- during the wizard (OpenPilot) motors wont spin, they just making noise and vibrate.
- the CC3D mini output only 3.2V (instead of 5V ?) so the receiver can't power on.

Here is my config:
- CC3D Atom mini
- ESC 10A BLHeli Oneshot 125
- Motots Eachine 1104
- REceiver FS iA6b

For the no-spinning problem, i have really no idea. My power board is pretty simple, I don't think I make mistake there. I have check the power, the ESC get 12V from my 3S Lipo, so it's ok. I connect the ESC to motors using the 3 wires randomly. I have run the wizard many times, upgraded firmware, try PWM or PPM with OneShot, with and without the receiver plugged in. Nothing works.

And some pics in case it can help.

One more information, at the beginning, during wizard I got 2 motors spinning well, other wasn't correctly fixed. But I don't know why, now they all stop working, just make noise.

Thanks you for your help, I really wish I can get this thing to fly
n1k0 is offline Find More Posts by n1k0
to remove ads between posts