HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sleepyc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 04, 2012, 07:48 PM
Closed Account
Joined Aug 2006
978 Posts
Discussion
2012 JR FEST Sunday Pics...

Hey guys, I had a crazy weekend, but I wanted to get a few more shots from the 2012 JR Indoor fest this weekend, so I loaded up the van and headed down once again to Columbus for a little Sunday edition of the 2012 JR Indoor Fest... ( I mean what's a 2.5 hour drive between friends?)

Enjoy...
Sleepyc is offline Find More Posts by Sleepyc
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:02 PM
Missileer Extraordinaire
Joined Jun 2001
2,050 Posts
Thanks for all the pics! I meant to take some but did not get around to it....
Mel Duval is offline Find More Posts by Mel Duval
Old Nov 04, 2012, 11:11 PM
LRN'N2FLY
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined May 2012
35 Posts
Was a neat little show. I am still new to the foamy builds so I really wanted to see what was out there. I was able to buy two kits from vendors and hopefully can put them together. I wanted something slower than my EDFs that I could fly down my street while still looking sleek.

I got to see the horizon mini mig-15 fly, very cool. LED lit planes going to and fro as well.
I was impressed with the builds on the table. I attached a photo of the OV-10 bronco I saw, next to some other very neat planes.

I picked up some foam sheets with the hope of making my own plane in the next few months.

Note to others, no ATM in the building so get cash before you show up!

Remy
Remy130 is offline Find More Posts by Remy130
Old Nov 05, 2012, 12:54 AM
Joined Mar 2011
35 Posts
Great pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy130 View Post
Was a neat little show. I am still new to the foamy builds so I really wanted to see what was out there. I was able to buy two kits from vendors and hopefully can put them together. I wanted something slower than my EDFs that I could fly down my street while still looking sleek.

I got to see the horizon mini mig-15 fly, very cool. LED lit planes going to and fro as well.
I was impressed with the builds on the table. I attached a photo of the OV-10 bronco I saw, next to some other very neat planes.

I picked up some foam sheets with the hope of making my own plane in the next few months.

Note to others, no ATM in the building so get cash before you show up!

Remy
Great Pics. I saw Matt there flying...
avijiang is offline Find More Posts by avijiang
Old Nov 05, 2012, 06:43 AM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,045 Posts
Thanks Sleepy, Lots of pictures and great to see you. Sorry ab out you being tied up in traffic for so long. That always irritates me.

Good job.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is online now Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
Old Nov 05, 2012, 09:45 PM
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined May 2003
798 Posts
Alright, fame and notoriety- just took an EPBuddy sticker schill to finally get an airplane pic in a thread, thanks Sleepy . Too bad you missed my buddy's Spooky ,it was nicely done as well.
speed2004 is offline Find More Posts by speed2004
Old Nov 07, 2012, 05:56 AM
Cloverdale, VA
Joined Nov 2009
44 Posts
Nice pictures! I was so busy flying I only took a few pictures with my iPhone. Definitely gonna do this again next year... The drive up from Virginia isn't too bad and this event is so fun, I learned last year to not pack too many planes, because you always end up taking home more than you brought!
BuckarooVT90 is offline Find More Posts by BuckarooVT90
Old Nov 07, 2012, 07:09 PM
Joined Feb 2012
8 Posts
Oh snap kid, Jeepers Cats there was a fomie that looked like a Union Jack fastest plane on earth.
Buzzox45 is offline Find More Posts by Buzzox45
Old Dec 06, 2012, 07:50 AM View Post
gloing53
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.