SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:40 PM
United States, PA, Reading
Joined Mar 2009
482 Posts
New Product
Sport and scale fuselages

These are the first production pics of "The Gnome This shell fits 120 SR sized helis. It should also fit helis that are a little bit larger with some creative trimming. In a couple of pics you can see the smaller untrimmed version that fits MSR sizes. I'll be finishing this and it will be trimmed the same as the larger version. (pics to follow within the next day or two) They can be ordered clear or painted in your choice of one primary color. My son is designing the Gnome decal which will be included with each order.
I'm getting my scale fuses' ready for production and will offer these soon. I expect to have my website up and running by early Nov. In the meantime PM me for pricing and ordering info. Thanks, Bill
tippytoe is offline Find More Posts by tippytoe
to remove ads between posts