SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:18 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,270 Posts
Discussion
Durafly

Hey...I just saw LBerry.88 lost everything in a fire If someone knows how to deal with MFG's...perhaps we all could get them to furnish a free Spad to LBerry.88 for useing his upgrade/mod....and replace his Lost bird......
ANyone know how to make this happen let me know..I will support it fully...
Here is his blog I just saw Poor guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lberry.88
Just a short post today, had an electrical fire in the workshop yesterday and lost all of my planes - had 6 of them in total stacked up, fire took them all. Pretty cut up about it but will hope to get something back from insurance. For now the fire guys are investigating what it could be, looks like it may have been an old halogen bulb which blew and scattered hot glass over a suitably oily/spirit soaked rag...

The positive is that I didn't loose my transmitter and have a micro quad to play about with, hopefully insurance will provide me with a nice new fleet. Any one have any experience claiming this stuff back I'd appreciate any advice.

his original post here..
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=451
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:21 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,270 Posts
come on Durafly....help LBerry.88 out Like he helped you.
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89