SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 20, 2014, 11:41 PM
Ham and RC Op
Joined Dec 2014
8 Posts
Discussion
Simple DTF UHF Receiver question

Hello all, I'm having a bit of difficulty locating instructions for the particular revision of the DTF UHF receiver I have. I'm trying to figure out how I will power the receiver and that all depends on the voltage it wants. Typically everything says 3.3v but I have some odd feeling that with this new revision I can run it at 5v.

This one has on one end, a power connector and 8 outputs. On the other end it has a miniUSB and SMA. No connectors or anything on either of the longer sides.

Thanks all!
RIGeek is online now Find More Posts by RIGeek
to remove ads between posts