HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rev.iain, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 11:39 PM
Where is the lift?
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Nov 2005
6,323 Posts
Thank you Lee for hosting this event!

Not quite seaplane wet but it was close for awhile...

I elected to keep the composite ship dry and flew the Radian during rounds 3-5.

The Xplorer seemed pretty ok in the light air.

great flying by everyone!

Looks like I get to goto Prescott next weekend!

Charlie
cptsnoopy is offline Find More Posts by cptsnoopy
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
USA, AZ, Dewey
Joined Jan 2006
15 Posts
Reminder about aALES in Prescott Valley July 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvester View Post
PVSF will host an ALES contest on Saturday, July 26th at our usual location (Bradshaw Mountain High School East). Visit PVSilentFlyers.com if you need directions.

Pilots meeting at 7am, 1st flight 5 minutes after the close of the pilots meeting, same starting time as the Elliot Bowl contest on the 19th... and yes, I have to be up at 3 am to go to the Elliot Bowl contest, so no complaints about having to get up early to get up to Prescott Valley on time ;-)

Entry fee of $5

Set your CAM units for 2 beeps (150 meter launch). We'll try to fly 7 rounds, depending on thunderstorm activity. At 5 rounds, we'll take a vote to see if we want to go for the last 2 rounds.

Dan's Hot Dog Stand will be open as usual, $2 for 2 hot dogs and a soda.

I would like to hear from all who plan to attend by Thursday evening (24th of July) so I can get the scoring computer set up. If you decide to come up at the last minute, even if you haven't notified me, come ahead and we'll work you into the lineup.

Reply to this Email with any questions or comments.

Dan Vester, CD
Pilots list so far is:

Dan Vester
Randy West,
John Armstrong
Steve Wilcox
Charlie Morris
Lee Wolfe

Have I missed anybody?

Hope to see you all there, and maybe more!

Dan Vester
dvester is offline Find More Posts by dvester