Latest blog entry: RV Track Pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 05:03 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
Me & my mate having some fun at the park with vinnie the jellyfish wobbling the bike lol, anyone using a Vinnie rider get rid of him & get a Deegan they are much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeHnNcIzG2Q
Did Vinnie end up getting booked for riding unlicensed, unregistered, and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle ( wheelies ) or were they more interested in having a look lol.
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 11, 2012, 06:45 PM
Member #1
Australia, NSW, Picnic Point
Joined Aug 2011
6,902 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
And PJs .
Nah not PJ's, RM Williams shorts bought from the store on Bond St London!!
Teamsherman is offline Find More Posts by Teamsherman
Old Dec 11, 2012, 07:05 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamsherman View Post
Nah not PJ's, RM Williams shorts bought from the store on Bond St London!!
Looked like PJs lol . Don't let the wife catch you. They look pretty cool eh .
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 11, 2012, 07:35 PM
Member #1
Australia, NSW, Picnic Point
Joined Aug 2011
6,902 Posts
I can't wait to run it! But even once I open it I won't be able to run it for a few hours as I'll have the front brake to install, the chain tensioner and the motard tyres too. But working on it will be part of the fun!
Teamsherman is offline Find More Posts by Teamsherman
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:12 PM
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamsherman View Post
I can't wait to run it! But even once I open it I won't be able to run it for a few hours as I'll have the front brake to install, the chain tensioner and the motard tyres too. But working on it will be part of the fun!
working on the bikes is deff part of the fun, mine is down right now waiting for parts, it was running pretty well but i decided it was time to maintenance the front forks, add moto tires, high trq servo and wheelie bar. I have the front forks all apart and soon i will have the electronics out of the bike, prob wont get my parts till Friday but ill be busy till then so what the heck.

speaking of moto tires, say im running on the road or a hard surface with the moto tires then decide to hit the yard or dirt, I know the bike will prob be pretty loosy goosey but will it be manageable or will the only perform on the road or hard surface ?
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:57 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
working on the bikes is deff part of the fun, mine is down right now waiting for parts, it was running pretty well but i decided it was time to maintenance the front forks, add moto tires, high trq servo and wheelie bar. I have the front forks all apart and soon i will have the electronics out of the bike, prob wont get my parts till Friday but ill be busy till then so what the heck.

speaking of moto tires, say im running on the road or a hard surface with the moto tires then decide to hit the yard or dirt, I know the bike will prob be pretty loosy goosey but will it be manageable or will the only perform on the road or hard surface ?
I think you'd find the bike rideable although you'd want to watch tearing the tyre on rocks or sharp things as the carcass is quite thin.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 12, 2012, 03:00 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,833 Posts
Cheers Guy's,

@Guru, i suppose i am lucky to have that bit of dirt to ride on & it is only a couple of min's from home which is great.

@John, i love the slow mo stuff i laughed when i first watched it & thought you might like the takeouts lol, my mate has to learn throttle control though he was all over the track & he was cheating by not hitting the berms, yes i have to remember hit the front wheel

@Dave, i will have to see if i can find my small witches hats they are only about 200mm high to use for corner markers & i was thinking of making a couple of home made jumps to put on the track as well.

@chktm, you noticed the boy's in blue hard at work, vinnie escaped they must have known he was running the tenshock & knew they would not catch him lol they cruise in there a lot & sometimes sit & watch us.
You will have to kick start your mate & get him racing with you again.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:10 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Quote:
Cheers Guy's,

@Guru, i suppose i am lucky to have that bit of dirt to ride on & it is only a couple of min's from home which is great.

@John, i love the slow mo stuff i laughed when i first watched it & thought you might like the takeouts lol, my mate has to learn throttle control though he was all over the track & he was cheating by not hitting the berms, yes i have to remember hit the front wheel

@Dave, i will have to see if i can find my small witches hats they are only about 200mm high to use for corner markers & i was thinking of making a couple of home made jumps to put on the track as well.

@chktm, you noticed the boy's in blue hard at work, vinnie escaped they must have known he was running the tenshock & knew they would not catch him lol they cruise in there a lot & sometimes sit & watch us.
You will have to kick start your mate & get him racing with you again.
Vinnies too quick eh lol. I'll show my mate your vid and hopefully it'll help spark the interest as we used to have a ball but he always had issues with the gyro in the old bike. I eventually did some up for him but they never got used. We had a tri oval going and it worked great for fun with another bike. Plenty of take outs and laughs, no broken bones although my Vinne lost his head in a clash . Still plenty of people I've got to show though and hopefully we can get some bashing going. Now you know the fun running with someone else. I bought my son one but I can't get him off the computer games.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 12, 2012, 05:02 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Here's a little more of my fun from the mudflats, looks boring without someone to take out lol . Oh I tried to get a go pro 3 black edition the other day but can't get one yet. I want to get some good footage and really nice slow mos like yours TJ. I don't have anyone to film so figure that to be the best option. Plus i can put it on track close and get it dusty or muddy with no worries. I might even try some onboard if its not too shaky. I've got some good hits I want to try also.
Soon hopefully.
MM450 wheelies and slides (1 min 35 sec)
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:05 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Quote:
Me & my mate having some fun at the park with vinnie the jellyfish wobbling the bike lol, anyone using a Vinnie rider get rid of him & get a Deegan they are much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeHnNcIzG2Q
I reckon you should title this one dirt bike evades cops. Better than most of them titled that lol .
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:14 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,833 Posts
Quote:
Here's a little more of my fun from the mudflats, looks boring without someone to take out lol . Oh I tried to get a go pro 3 black edition the other day but can't get one yet. I want to get some good footage and really nice slow mos like yours TJ. I don't have anyone to film so figure that to be the best option. Plus i can put it on track close and get it dusty or muddy with no worries. I might even try some onboard if its not too shaky. I've got some good hits I want to try also.
Soon hopefully.
http://youtu.be/wc_JcWD0v90
Nice mate plenty of space to stretch the legs of the tenshock you gotta love the power.
Awesome the go pro's are supposed to be really good
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:16 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,833 Posts
Quote:
I reckon you should title this one dirt bike evades cops. Better than most of them titled that lol .
I was actually thinking of asking them to chase vinnie down the road with lights flashing for a laugh.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:53 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Quote:
I was actually thinking of asking them to chase vinnie down the road with lights flashing for a laugh.
Hey that'd be cool, maybe see if they can clock his speed. Although he might get a ticket haha.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 12, 2012, 07:00 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,736 Posts
Quote:
Nice mate plenty of space to stretch the legs of the tenshock you gotta love the power.
Awesome the go pro's are supposed to be really good
Yea it's a pretty nice motor with great speed and power all right . It's surprising how nice it is down low, I love it, thanks for putting me onto one.
I can't wait till I can get some good footage and really slow mo it clearly. They should be in stock in early January. Lets hope they don't take a leaf out of Atomiks book eh lol .
RCG Plus Member