HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 06, 2014, 05:22 AM
United Kingdom, England, Redditch
Joined Jun 2013
63 Posts
Discussion
9xr pro glider set up help

Hi guys,

New Turnigy 9xr pro user here. Currently using the radio as is, straight out the box. I know nothing of all this different firmware etc so haven't messed with any of that.

I'm looking to set my tx up for normal flaps and also crow. I use dual aileron set up so have one aileron plugged into my aux port on the rx. Flaps will be on a Y lead, those plug into the gear channel, right? (using orange rx stuff)

Now on my 9xr pro i want to use the 3 position switch. Up will be off, middle to be flaps only and down to be crow. with also a bit of elevator mixed in to keep level flight on both settings.

Can someone explain how to do this REALLY SIMPLY cause i'm rubbish with all this programming stuff haha.

Remember i'm using the firmware it came with, haven't changed it to opentx, not sure if theres a lot of difference?

Cheers
Mark
i_am_mark_evans is offline Find More Posts by i_am_mark_evans
to remove ads between posts