Closed Thread
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:47 AM
nic
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Oct 2012
80 Posts
Whoops!
We all crash sooner or later

Its true,we all going to crash a model sooner or later,it might be that we did not set up our models properly,or we still learning,whatever the case is,let's share our crashing experiences and show some pictures.
Not so long ago I had just got my tango 40 from hangar 9 and got really excited to fly it,so excited that I did not check CG,turns out the plane was one extremely tail heavy bird and the flight did not end well.Funny thing is I always remind my girlfriend to check her CG because she always forgets.Hmm sounds familiar now.
nicrc is offline Find More Posts by nicrc
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:55 PM
Raggistored Usehr
United States, FL
Joined Feb 2012
1,059 Posts
You should tell the moderators to move the other thread instead of making a new one. Otherwise you might get a point for cross posting.
gooby is offline Find More Posts by gooby
Closed Thread