HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bryansifsof44, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:30 AM
United States, AK, Anchorage
Joined Oct 2011
4,546 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Sold
Iphone 4s 16gb and 32gb for AT&T

My wife and I have upgraded to the iPhone 5... so we are selling our iPhone 4s. Up for sale is my wife's iPhone 4s 16gb... immaculate condition been behind a invisishield for the course of its life (5 months). No scratches or chips/cracks both front and back and no dings or nicks in the aluminum ring. Also up for sale is my iPhone 4s 32gb... also excellent condition and been behind a invisishield its whole life front an back... no scratches chip/dings front and back (screen has a smallest amount of scuffing that you could only see when you get within 1' of the screen, with the screen off... and doesn't effect in the slightest the viewing of the screen) and aluminum ring has no dings or nicks. Both phones function 100% and never had any issues with them. Both were running on AT&T. Asking $300 shipped for my wife's 16gb and $350 shipped for my 32gb. Included are phone cases, original boxes, charge cable, and new earphones. Everything is shown in pic.
Paypal accepted and US buyers only. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail.
Thanks
Bryan
bryansifsof44 is online now Find More Posts by bryansifsof44
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by bryansifsof44; Dec 13, 2012 at 02:09 AM. Reason: added pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:28 AM
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2001
199 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
iphone 4s