Old May 26, 2015, 03:04 AM
Find More Posts by Arcright
Atleast It's in one piece
United Kingdom, North Weald Bassett
Joined Nov 2008
434 Posts
Finaly got on to the facebook page for these little cars so will hopefully be able to get all the info from there
Arcright is offline Find More Posts by Arcright
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2015, 11:06 AM
Find More Posts by racingben
Joined Nov 2014
21 Posts
I use atomic spoke wheels. All seem to have a bit of play. Need to get some shims
racingben is offline Find More Posts by racingben
Old Oct 03, 2015, 04:12 PM
r46
Find More Posts by r46
r46
huggin dat apex!
United Kingdom, London
Joined May 2005
432 Posts
How's car going?
Going to switch motor for 12k an see how goes at club tomorz
r46 is offline Find More Posts by r46
Old Nov 29, 2015, 04:27 PM
Find More Posts by James_Dean
Joined Nov 2015
1 Posts
Hey, I had a Mini-z about 15 years ago, and am looking at getting back into micro rc cars again. I have been doing some research but can't make up my mind.... This guy says MR03? http://miniracingpro.com/kyosho-mini-z-mr03-vs-atomic-amz/ but i have read a lot of good things about the AMZ? Doese anyone have a very strong opinion?
James_Dean is offline Find More Posts by James_Dean
Old Apr 23, 2016, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by TweakRacer
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Jan 2006
260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Dean View Post
Hey, I had a Mini-z about 15 years ago, and am looking at getting back into micro rc cars again. I have been doing some research but can't make up my mind.... This guy says MR03? http://miniracingpro.com/kyosho-mini-z-mr03-vs-atomic-amz/ but i have read a lot of good things about the AMZ? Doese anyone have a very strong opinion?
Look at the latest comment...

Fanboyism sucks. Terrible writing. Brushless motor and LiPo FTW. All. Day. Long. You didn't have a MR-03 VE? Who the F races or runs alkalines with their low voltage and tiny current outputs? You must be a rich and ignorant basher if you think running alkalines is the way to go. Lastly, at the very least you should have either compared the MR-03 with the AMR (2WD AMZ with independent rear suspension beating the MR-03 live axle)... or, the AMZ with the MA-020 (with independent rear suspension, unlike the MA-010).
TweakRacer is online now Find More Posts by TweakRacer
Old Apr 23, 2016, 10:07 AM
Find More Posts by Beaver_XT
Toy Tinkering
Joined Nov 2015
143 Posts
From that review... is it actually a review? Never mind that.
Isn't centre of gravity means how height from the ground? And to put something on one side is what called weight distribution, isn't it?
Beaver_XT is online now Find More Posts by Beaver_XT
Old Apr 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by TweakRacer
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Jan 2006
260 Posts
Looks like Atomic cars can only race in open class around here.

[Anyone have more info on the new BZ belt-driven model? EDIT: Nevermind. Found the new thread. Sorry to hijack! http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?t=2639620]
TweakRacer is online now Find More Posts by TweakRacer
Last edited by TweakRacer; Apr 25, 2016 at 07:35 PM.