Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 05, 2012, 04:56 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
589 Posts
New Product
Dynam GeeBee 1270mm

We just got in our newest Dynam BeeGee 1270mm RTF Aerobatic Sport Plane!

This Dynam GeeBee is a beautiful representation of the scale model. The airframe is constructed of quality EPO foam. The wings are reinforced with a spar to add rigidity and prevent flex. The canopy is latched on to allow easy access to the electronics and allows for quick battery changes. The plane is finished in a beautiful red and white paint scheme to give that iconic racing finish. The power department is handled by a 40 amp Detrum brushless electronic speed controller mated to a 900KV Brushless motor, providing plenty of power to perform aerobatic maneuvers. The 11.1v 2200mah battery provides exceptional flight time and performance for this machine.

Specifications:
Wingspan: 1270mm (50in)
Overall Length: 980mm (45.8in)
Wing Loading: 42.2g/d㎡
Flying Weight: 1250g(49.5oz)

Electronics:
Servo: 9gx4pcs
Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po, 20C
Speed Controller: 40A Brushless
Motor Size: BM3715A-KV900 Brushless Outrunner
Dynam 2.4ghz transmitter and receiver

Watch our pilot Antonio test fly it:

Quick look: Dynam GeeBee 1270mm (1 min 38 sec)

Buy it here:

RTF Version
http://www.nitroplanes.com/60a-dy8955-gb-rtf-24g.html

ARF Version:
http://www.nitroplanes.com/60a-dy8955-gb-arf.html

Check out ALL of our latest arrivals:
http://www.nitroplanes.com/newairplanes.html
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:31 PM
Feeding the RC Addiction
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2011
525 Posts
Gotta Watch It to the End...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro_Nancy View Post

We just got in our newest Dynam BeeGee 1270mm RTF Aerobatic Sport Plane!
Looks like Dynam is putting out even more decent foam planes these days. Have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about their electronics but I'm becoming a believer after using their stock & aftermarket ESC's, motors & servos for quite a while now with no issues. Same goes for the other pilots that I know that have these products as well. All seem to be holding up to the abuse we've been dishing out confirming that Dyanm offers up a pretty good value overall...

Quote:
Watch our pilot Antonio test fly it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rYGL...g5rRQXeumrEOEg
Got a good laugh at the end of that video. Thanks for leaving that part in. It reminds me that even the really good pilots make mistakes every now & then...
RCAV8T0R is offline Find More Posts by RCAV8T0R
Old Nov 09, 2012, 06:17 PM
Joined Nov 2008
210 Posts
Is this the official thread on that GeeBee?

Got mine ARF today at 2pm and was flying by 4pm! Amazing Plane! Fun to take off and land with the big front wheels so much
forward.

Again all my latest Dynam (Sbach, SU-26, Spitfire) have been excellent and amazingly easy to fly.So I was not surprised
that it flew right out of the box with no adjustments.

I am starting to realize that that new generation of planes are actually easier to fly than the models from a few years back..much stronger too!
fbitz777 is offline Find More Posts by fbitz777
Last edited by fbitz777; Nov 09, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:32 AM
Feeding the RC Addiction
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2011
525 Posts
Officially Unofficial...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbitz777 View Post
Is this the official thread on that GeeBee?

Got mine ARF today at 2pm and was flying by 4pm! Amazing Plane! Fun to take off and land with the big front wheels so much
forward.

Again all my latest Dynam (Sbach, SU-26, Spitfire) have been excellent and amazingly easy to fly.So I was not surprised
that it flew right out of the box with no adjustments.

I am starting to realize that that new generation of planes are actually easier to fly than the models from a few years back..much stronger too!
I commented on this post here because of that ending to the video for the Dynam HeeBeeGeeBee. Got my attention & wanted others to check it out for themselves...

fbitz,

Probably not the best place for a review thread here since it's not frequented much. Go ahead & start a new one over in the electric Sport Planes forum if you want to get more hits & comments...

Now about this ship, I've been contemplating this one or the (new) Airfield offered by NP. I really like the fuse design on the Airfield GB but I also like the fact this one is a Dynam-made bird since I like their products. I have an Airfield F-18 that I really like too, though...
RCAV8T0R is offline Find More Posts by RCAV8T0R
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:37 PM
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
San Jose Cally
Joined Jan 2004
1,036 Posts
Sall right here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1750643 By all means, lets keep it going !.

Pete
sonic liner is offline Find More Posts by sonic liner