HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2011, 08:41 AM
Suspended Account
United States, MI, Muskegon
Joined Dec 2011
27 Posts
Question
change order?

Just wondering why there is a change order option on the website when I was told I cannot change my order. Was told it had to be canceled, take 1-3 days for paypal funds to return to me account, then be re-ordered. which would mean I will have to wait another full week for my plane to be shipped, that is going to take a week to get here as is. This is the second plane I have ordered this week... why can I not simply change my order and pay the difference? every single place I have ever dealt with offers this except here... someone please help as this is a gift for someone and I really cant wait for the canceled funds to show up to re purchase the other plane.. its just one model number off its not like its a different plane or anything..

//end rant
bipe FREAK is offline Find More Posts by bipe FREAK
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2011, 05:49 PM
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Hi bipe FREAK, unfortunately the issues you described stem from our web store provider and paypal. Orders must manually be cancelled after being processed, and funds will be returned after the standard paypal processing times. We apologize for any issues this may have caused you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipe FREAK View Post
Just wondering why there is a change order option on the website when I was told I cannot change my order. Was told it had to be canceled, take 1-3 days for paypal funds to return to me account, then be re-ordered. which would mean I will have to wait another full week for my plane to be shipped, that is going to take a week to get here as is. This is the second plane I have ordered this week... why can I not simply change my order and pay the difference? every single place I have ever dealt with offers this except here... someone please help as this is a gift for someone and I really cant wait for the canceled funds to show up to re purchase the other plane.. its just one model number off its not like its a different plane or anything..

//end rant
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Old Dec 07, 2011, 06:40 PM
Suspended Account
United States, MI, Muskegon
Joined Dec 2011
27 Posts
Hey thanks for the response. It has been taken care of the funds actually returned to my account immediately so no problems. thanks again!
bipe FREAK is offline Find More Posts by bipe FREAK
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)