HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Joined Nov 2012
151 Posts
Discussion
Best battery

I duplicate here the post iniated in the batteries section since the issue is only of interest to micro flyers.

"Just crashed my UM Parkzone P40 because of a poorly secured battery. So difficult to land a plane without a connected battery...

Long story short, plane is repirable but I have lost the battery and will have to buy some.

I was happily running Hyperion 25 C180 batteries in this plane and I have nothing bad to say about them.

However, since I have to place an order I just wanted to have the latest user's opinions about the:

Eflite 45C 150
Hyperion 25 C 180 and 240
and Miniaviation 220.

I have read that the Eflite and Miniaviation are praised for their performance. I would happily buy some if anyone would confirm that, properly cared for, they last as long as the hyperions.

I have logged approx. 180 flights on the hyperions and they are still doing well.

All opinions are warmly welcomed.

Will keep gluing on... "
Speedy Gonzales is offline Find More Posts by Speedy Gonzales
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
micro- modding madman
United States, VA, Charlottesville
Joined Aug 2014
586 Posts
I've been using the eflite 45c packs for a long time and they keep on going and delivering outstanding performance.

Haven't used the miniavi's or hyp's but you can't go wrong with the eflite 45c packs!
Julezwatts is offline Find More Posts by Julezwatts