HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2015, 11:42 AM
Joined Feb 2015
1 Posts
Help!
DJI Phantom V2+ Stuck in atti vision app

Hi ! This is my first post here but i have been visiting this forum allot. Anyways i got my new phantom 2 vision + a day ago but for some strange reason it was missing a charger. i contacted my supplier and they have sent me a new one. But it had 80% charge when i got it so i tried it for a bit. I started the vision app and for some reason when i go to the ground station page it says that i am in atti mode. I changed to GPS and it still said atti. So i plugged it in to the assistant software and it said i was in gps atti mode but my vision app says atti mode. (Everything is updated to latest version) Does anyone know if its supposed to be like that or is it just mine ?

Thanks !

(My english might be weird, im from sweden)
Allei_BAWS is offline Find More Posts by Allei_BAWS
to remove ads between posts