yzer is offline Find More Posts by yzer
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
United States, CA, Davis
Joined Jan 2015
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb View Post
I think I may order that tiger charger from them soon.
It's a really nice charger. Charges the 240mAh batteries in 30-35 minutes whether charging one battery or six. I checked charged batteries with a DMM and they come out at 4.19V-4.20V.
yzer is offline Find More Posts by yzer
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Joined Mar 2006
788 Posts
Must be the tx. Two different locations show the same results. Left to right work but not f and b I'll pull the tx apart tomorrow and check resisitance at the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzer View Post
Movement of either stick in any direction should change numbers on the display. Does the X4 bank left and right when right stick is moved left or right? Moving right stick forward should make the X4 drop its nose and move forward.

If the X4 is hovering and does not respond to moving right hand stick forward or backward then something is wrong with the controller or the X4 board.

You can always try another stick calibration procedure but you already did that.

On a long shot chance that radio interference with other 2.4Ghz devices in the house is causing a control problem try powering off the X4 and controller and repeating a hover outdoors. If the right hand stick is still not working then a defect is highly suspected.
muck76 is offline Find More Posts by muck76
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Hubsan X4 H107c
Canada, QC, Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Joined Feb 2015
2 Posts
Thank you, @yzer and @raduque for the tape tip. Now I can get the battery out with ease!
jschall1 is offline Find More Posts by jschall1
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
United States, MA, Taunton
Joined Jul 2013
447 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Buy a hitec micro x4 charger or accucell 6. You'll be happy you did.
Plus 1 on both. I have them both and use them often. Get a para cable and you have endless charging capabilities to keep multiple packs going!
jk6stringer is offline Find More Posts by jk6stringer