SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by NHmoose, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 18, 2013, 07:48 PM
New Hampshire
United States, NH, Lebanon
Joined Jan 2012
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Sold
Armattan 355 BNF with Orange Rx and Spare Props $210 Shipped

Armattan (2 min 10 sec)

Thinning the herd, an awesome flying 355. 1800kV motors, RCX ESC's 8x4.5 props. Its is great condition, has been dorked a few times over grass, but these things are tough as nails and no problem to throw on a new prop and fly again.

The KK2.0 board works perfect with 1.5 firmware installed, regardless of what anyone says self level is great for training and bailing out!!

As you can see in the video flying and self leveling are rock solid, on my radio its on the Gear gear switch for quick access (or whatever channel your radio has for a 5th)
Chris's original bent aluminum landing gear were not great for rough landings so after they bent a few times I shortened them and ty-wrapped on some foam. Works perfect and has been on there for many flights and does not scratch the patio table on takeoffs and landings ;<) I'm sure you can do something more creative.

In the video the stick scaling was turned way down to 60, thats where I usually fly for mellow, then up to 100 or so for flipping out.
Includes an Orange 6 channel Spektrum compatible receiver installed and ready to bind, verify RC channels in the menu and then fly!
Battery monitor beeper is hooked up and works perfectly. I fly on 3S 2200 packs, none are included with the deal, I use them on planes too.

This copter is a hoot, but I'm moving up to FPV on larger quads for the next phase
of my addiction.

Will include a spare brand new set of new Gemfan props as well as the 4 installed.

No Transmitter or Lipos included, payment by Paypal and I will ship out within 2 business days via priority mail.

$210 shipped! I know the post office is going to rape me, if needed I'll loosen an arm or 2 to fit a smaller box, but will not disturb the wiring. It will be securely packed in any case.

Questions are certainly welcome but they do NOT put you ahead of an "I'll take it"
NHmoose is offline Find More Posts by NHmoose
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2013, 11:55 PM
New Hampshire
Joined Jan 2012
67 Posts
PM's replied to, still available
Old Sep 19, 2013, 01:05 AM
Joined May 2013
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Would this have space to carry a FPV payload? Autopilot? Really new to these...toying with the idea of getting one...like yours.
SDCPs is offline Find More Posts by SDCPs
Old Sep 19, 2013, 01:18 AM
New Hampshire
Joined Jan 2012
67 Posts
Not much space for payload, stick to the FPV type frames for FPV. Another option for fpv is to use a hexacopter like a DJI 550 or equivalent, lots of space for gear, and if you skip the front and rear arms, you have quad with a clear space for video out the front and antennas out the back. And with lots of gear, stick to battery on top so you don't have to diisturb your gear flipping the copter over to change a battery.
You must group and space out your electrnic gear to reduce interference, so larger is better.
Last edited by NHmoose; Sep 19, 2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 01:26 AM
Crashing is my thing.
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Mar 2012
1,938 Posts
Trader Rating: 61
Still possible though, I've done it with mine. Some modifications do need to be made, but it's a fun challenge.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2600

Good luck with the sale.
MayMayDay is online now Find More Posts by MayMayDay
Old Sep 19, 2013, 04:20 AM
Jay Drones
United States, OH, Centerville
Joined May 2013
407 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Pm sent
Jayday is offline Find More Posts by Jayday
Old Sep 19, 2013, 07:16 AM
New Hampshire
Joined Jan 2012
67 Posts
Sold to Jayday
Last edited by NHmoose; Sep 19, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
Closed Thread