HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2013, 10:17 AM
Joined Feb 2013
2 Posts
Help!
Balsa wood planes

I have several planes that have been made with the middle part of the plane and most with wings and tail attached. Most have no other markings. I can find out the model of the plane if it it needed. The planes are from about 10in in length to maybe 25in in length. I have taken over a factory that made them and is now closed. There are several thousand of the planes. I would like some idea as to sell them or perhaps if the wood can be used for something else besides planes. I am in Asia so communications is time difference or about a day plus.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cire3211@yahoo.com

I am first time here so I do not know if this is the right way to post or not but I could not find another way to post.
Button123 is offline Find More Posts by Button123
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2013, 12:14 PM
Nederland, Noord-Holland, Krommenie
Joined Nov 2010
421 Posts
Hey Button and welcome to RCG

Posting some detailed photos, complete with measurement would be enormously helpful if we're to make sensible suggestions. If possible, include photos of the model in various states of assembly. I'm curious as to whether the models are indeed designed as remote/radio controlled. Hinged control surfaces on the trailing edge of the wing would be an encouraging sign...
Quagga is offline Find More Posts by Quagga
Last edited by Quagga; Feb 03, 2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old Feb 03, 2013, 02:51 PM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
9,161 Posts
You're in a good forum to start with.....When you can post some pictures, we can help you find a better place, if there is one.

This is a very interesting subject......I'm thinking siluohette models for identification purposes..
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Wheeling and dealing..