SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 06:07 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi mmatheny! Please check your email as soon as possible as a CSR had responded to you in regards to your order. Thanks!

Hi HuffDaddy! To the best of my knowledge, the 1400mm FMS T-28's production should live to see many seasons to come!

Hi quickstickk! I will check with the Parts Department and get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks!

-Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2012, 06:09 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Weed89! May I have your order# so I can arrange for a technician to get in touch with you? Thanks! -Seba
Old Aug 14, 2012, 06:39 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi Weed89! May I have your order# so I can arrange for a technician to get in touch with you? Thanks! -Seba
dont know order #...just know the plane is a f9f panther youguys sell....hope someone can/will still help me...if not, i will not be supprised
Pat
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Old Aug 14, 2012, 06:50 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89 View Post
dont know order #...just know the plane is a f9f panther youguys sell....hope someone can/will still help me...if not, i will not be supprised
Pat
Hi Weed89! No problem at all. What is your email address and zipcode? -Seba
Old Aug 14, 2012, 07:11 PM
Joined Aug 2012
1,276 Posts
removed 91320 .... but this was a gift and that info I do not have
Last edited by Weed89; Aug 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 08:31 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Weed89! I have arranged for a technician to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the F9F Panther! Please check your email very soon. Thanks! -Seba
Old Aug 15, 2012, 10:27 AM
Joined Aug 2012
1,276 Posts
THANKS SEBA // Banana hobby..... Very Fast and Helpful customer service +1 <---- you guys went the extra mile for me..and I appreciate it!!
Pat
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:56 PM
bps
Indianapolis, IN
Joined Apr 2001
867 Posts
Seba,

My Nano T45 (JT2301-04-ARF) lost a fan blade on the EDF in less than 6 flights. I do not see where a replacement 5 blade fan can be ordered. The extra 3 blade included with the plane is just about useless. Can you help?

Thanks
bps is offline Find More Posts by bps
Old Aug 15, 2012, 07:55 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi bps! Our new website may not have ALL the parts availability information up-to-date quite yet. For assistance with (the most accurate) availability and pricing for the fan blades at this time, please send an inquiry to our Parts Department. A department personnel will promptly assist you with your parts request. Thanks! -Seba
Old Aug 18, 2012, 04:51 PM
Jackal
Somerset West , Cape, South Africa
Joined Jul 2007
26 Posts
Sebastian - I see on BH new website that the FMS B-25 which was on backorder is now available. I would like to enquire if my order bh18-234536 will be shipped now seeing that I am waiting almost a month for it. Thanks Paul.
paulfouche is offline Find More Posts by paulfouche
Old Aug 18, 2012, 07:41 PM
bps
Indianapolis, IN
Joined Apr 2001
867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bps View Post
Seba,

My Nano T45 (JT2301-04-ARF) lost a fan blade on the EDF in less than 6 flights. I do not see where a replacement 5 blade fan can be ordered. The extra 3 blade included with the plane is just about useless. Can you help?

Thanks

No response. I am assuming that means the part is not available
bps is offline Find More Posts by bps
Old Aug 18, 2012, 11:34 PM
United States, MO, Grandview
Joined Feb 2012
111 Posts
Hello, I got the rest of my order today, thank you for getting it out so quickly. Small problem, the balance charger did not come with any connectors to power it. this is order bh18-236645
Thanks,
Matt
mstopps is offline Find More Posts by mstopps
Old Aug 21, 2012, 03:05 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi paulfouche! Our fresh batch of B-25's just came in recently. The warehouse is aware of your backordered B-25, and will try their best to process and ship her out as soon as possible! You will receive a confirmation email once the order departs from our facility for transit. Thanks for your patience and understanding! -Seba
Old Aug 21, 2012, 03:09 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi bps! Our Parts Department may be a bit backed up with their parts request inquiries at this time as they are diligently trying to wrap up our inventory operations for the new website. Rest assured, our friendly department personnel will try their very best to respond as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding! -Seba
Old Aug 21, 2012, 03:16 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi mstopps! I would like to apologize for any inconvenience due to the absence of your balance charger's wall plug. I have arranged for a wall plug to be processed and shipped to you as soon as possible! Thanks! -Seba