Old Oct 10, 2014, 09:02 AM
Find More Posts by sdueck
I Wish I Was Flying...
United States, CO, Littleton
Joined Nov 2006
689 Posts
Careful!
Don't Order From Banggood

I placed my first order with Banggood on September 23rd. I paid extra for EMS shipping with a promise of 7-10 days. I received a tracking number Sept 26th and when tracking it it said no package was found. I assumed this was because of a delay updating the status.

I waited patiently until October 6th with no update. This was right about when I should have received my package. I emailed Banggood customer support asking where my package is. Turns out they provided a FAKE tracking number and hadn't yet shipped it, 2 weeks after I ordered it.

Now I have a tracking number saying it shipped Oct 8th. I asked for a refund of my charges for rush shipping and they told me to "take it easy".

As a Custer Support Manager by career, and someone who has placed dozens of orders from Chinese companies, I am very unhappy and will NOT order again from banggood. Please stay away and stick with places like Hobbyking. They have never given me a fake tracking number and told me to "take it easy".

Scott
sdueck is offline Find More Posts by sdueck
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2014, 03:18 PM
Find More Posts by Excalibur2811
Joined Oct 2014
3 Posts
I am truly surprised to hear this. I have to date bought over €800 worth of items from them and the one time a product did not get to me (an oscilloscope costing €130) they did send it again. I later found out there was a mistake in the address (from their side) and that is why the item ended up being sent back to China. I rarely opt for the expedited shipping though. And yes items take ages to get here. When I want something urgent I go to HobbyKing. As for their customer care, at least where it comes to technical information, they usually come through for me.
Hope it all works out for you in the end.
Excalibur2811 is offline Find More Posts by Excalibur2811
Old Jan 08, 2015, 09:36 AM
Find More Posts by girzelda
Joined Jan 2015
1 Posts
banggood

How do I get a hold of someone about my order which never came in
girzelda is offline Find More Posts by girzelda
Old Jan 15, 2015, 12:38 AM
Find More Posts by occugeist
United States, WA, Eatonville
Joined Dec 2014
4 Posts
the best way to get a hold of them is on facebook. they usually answer sometime after 9 pm PST.
occugeist is offline Find More Posts by occugeist
Old Jan 17, 2015, 11:32 AM
Find More Posts by AeRoProp7
banned
Joined Dec 2014
41 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdueck View Post

Now I have a tracking number saying it shipped Oct 8th. I asked for a refund of my charges for rush shipping and they told me to "take it easy".
I know how you feel.
I havent had any problems with banggood yet but this reminds me what answer I got from customer service years ago.

This online store charged my cc for dvds I have never ordered. Their answer "yeah, sh*** happens"
AeRoProp7 is offline Find More Posts by AeRoProp7
Old Jan 20, 2015, 08:21 AM
Find More Posts by Dr Phibes
Joined Apr 2012
17 Posts
I've ordered (and received) dozens of items from Banggood, all without a hitch at all. Almost all and any problems I have had are at this end (UK) and the appalling service we often get from Royal Mail or couriers.

A recent example is an order from Banggood, shipped via EMS, arrived with our wonderful ParcelForce 24 service. This was tracked and sure enough it was 'out for delivery' or some such the next day (24 hour service).
Waited in all day then, late afternoon, checked tracking report to find an 'attempted delivery' logged. I called their customer service to point out no delivery was attempted and they swore blind it was, that they asked the driver and he had tried to deliver but we probably didn't hear him knock (I'm old you see, and therefore senile). Except.............
Reminding the customer services rep that the phone call was being recorded I pointed out the my door, property, and even the surrounding street and buildings were covered by my own very extensive CCTV system. I pointed out further that either she (the rep) or the driver was clearly and evidently lying because I had a time stamped recording, verifiable, (admissible as evidence in legal proceedings) that proved conclusively no one came to my door and no such attempt to deliver was ever made!
Needless to say, and cutting this short, they (Parcelforce) changed there sanctimonious tune pretty quick. But my point, I guess, is that we can all be quick to point a finger at the supplier when things go awry yet it is not (as with this example) always their fault at all. Had I not had the facilities I have to prove that Parcelforce just plain lied (and failed to provide the 24 hour service paid for) I might have thought Banggood were at fault.
Anyway, I'll shut up now, rambling on is a tendency at my age
Dr Phibes is offline Find More Posts by Dr Phibes
Old Feb 23, 2015, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by ace8063
Joined Apr 2012
19 Posts
I’ve ordered on January 28th, 2015.
I still haven’t received your product.
It has been 3 weeks past already. I know that the product is a made in China product. but Why is it taking so long to receive the item?
The shipped date is 02/05/2015 that was Chinese New Year before you shipped already.

It might be that was lost my package. or tehy gave me a fake tracking #.
I have to using item ASAP.
I really hope you can fix this delivery issue.
If there’s any issue with the product delivery, then please have it sent through express mail.but They didn't no reply.
ace8063 is offline Find More Posts by ace8063
Last edited by ace8063; Feb 23, 2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 09:23 PM
Find More Posts by ace8063
Joined Apr 2012
19 Posts
You can not count number?
Today is 02/25/15
It has been 20 past business days already. Why is it taking so long to receive the item?
It might be that was lost my package.
If not a problem? that will be arrived in GA. but the tracking process still in china.
You have to take care of tracking.
Anyway I can't wait more.
I need full refund money ASAP.
you have to see link below

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=LN708513637CN

To: dydeo4@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:38:57 +0800
Subject: Re:(OS同步)have no received order yet+4610637

Dear Yongdae,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Your order 4610637 was shipped on 2015-01-31 with the track number LN708513637CN and track website http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml.

You can get your parcel in 7 to 20 business days normally.

The track information is as follow:

"2015-02-05 18:49

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

However,your parcel may be delayed for weather,custom clearance and so on. Could you please wait for some days?

Yours,

Linda

bgwcloth
Banggood customer service team
Email: service@banggood.com
ace8063 is offline Find More Posts by ace8063
Last edited by ace8063; Feb 24, 2015 at 10:09 PM.
Old Mar 03, 2015, 05:22 AM
Find More Posts by raybies
Joined Jun 2011
53 Posts
Yeah, they're BangAwefull!

3 weeks processing.
email: Where's my order
bangcrap: Titanium Steel Pendant 4*2CM in order is out of stock and we are not sure the date of restock.

I never ordered Titanium Steel Pendant.

After 4 weeks I cancelled my order.
raybies is offline Find More Posts by raybies
Old Mar 11, 2015, 05:08 AM
Find More Posts by tcirillo
Joined Dec 2014
25 Posts
see my non delivery thread

i'm now in the same camp: don't order from them
tcirillo is offline Find More Posts by tcirillo
Old Mar 18, 2015, 05:30 PM
Find More Posts by Ketsueki2bqc
CorsiCanadian
Canada, QC, Quebec City
Joined Mar 2015
8 Posts
At least tell us why?
Ketsueki2bqc is offline Find More Posts by Ketsueki2bqc
Old Mar 18, 2015, 07:04 PM
Find More Posts by tcirillo
Joined Dec 2014
25 Posts
did you read my lengthy post? in detail?
tcirillo is offline Find More Posts by tcirillo
Old Mar 23, 2015, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by Ketsueki2bqc
CorsiCanadian
Canada, QC, Quebec City
Joined Mar 2015
8 Posts
My bad.
Ketsueki2bqc is offline Find More Posts by Ketsueki2bqc