New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Find More Posts by Jsswish
Joined Jan 2015
43 Posts
Spektrum DX6 agility mode

Need some assistance. I just got a new dx6,bound it to the nano, am flying nice and smooth, but can't seem to get agility mode going. I have little use for this as I'm not really experienced enough to use it, but I do play with it from time to time.

When I hit the bind button the red light comes on, but I have no control. I must be missing something simple, but I'm new to the hobby grade transmitter so I have no clue.
Jsswish is online now Find More Posts by Jsswish
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Find More Posts by Bush Pusher
What goes up must come down
United States, NH, Rochester
Joined May 2014
708 Posts
Give this a look over see if you missed anything
Updated! How to bind a Spektrum DX6 to a Blade Nano QX (10 min 41 sec)
Bush Pusher is offline Find More Posts by Bush Pusher