SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 04, 2014, 01:41 PM
RV7guy
Chandler, AZ
Joined May 2004
371 Posts
Discussion
Zepsus Magnetic Switches

Exciting news regarding Zepsus magnetic switches. First is we now have a 7A switch (Standard use, 2 meter, Open Class) that includes a charge lead. This makes charging very simple without needing to modify your battery pack or the switch itself. These go for $35 and that includes shipping in the US.

Effective this order I have new pricing on the Nano switches for you Hand Launch and small models.

$33 each includes shipping.

The standard 7A switches (no charge lead) are now $28 each that includes shipping.

If you are interested please contact me at KTLKRN@gmail.com with the type and quantity. You can Paypal me at the gmail email addy. Please use the "send money to family" option.

Thanks everyone.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler, AZ
Team Futaba
dnbarrie11 is online now Find More Posts by dnbarrie11
to remove ads between posts