SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 19, 2012, 07:14 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,634 Posts
For the shopping cart issues, make some small orders, the shipping is free
Then contact Nina by messenger and instruct her to ship everything in a single package.
simple...
renatoa is offline Find More Posts by renatoa
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2012, 10:36 AM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
For the shopping cart issues, make some small orders, the shipping is free
Then contact Nina by messenger and instruct her to ship everything in a single package.
simple...
well, I hope it's that simple.

Would you either PM me her messenger, or list it here publicly? She's sorta stopped responding to me after I asked for either a refund, resend, or a trace of my package. Quite honestly, I think what I'm asking is more than fair, since it's been over a month now- I feel I've been more than patient but I'm now ready to file a paypal dispute.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Aug 19, 2012, 03:17 PM
Custom quad builder
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Can these esc be flashed

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/imagekon.jpg/
Thanks
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Old Aug 21, 2012, 05:06 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
no response whatsoever from rctimer after I asked for either a trace, resend or refund. I did a dispute a couple days ago...and no response to the dispute. I just now escalated to a claim.

I need to move on.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 04:13 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,692 Posts
Any updates on receiving orders from RCTimer in general? I want to place an order but fearful of orders placed to Chinese vendors are having a hard time getting through the postal system.
rimshotcopter is offline Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Old Aug 22, 2012, 04:22 PM
Slovakia
Joined Nov 2010
1,228 Posts
I received one package last week - carbon fiber gimbal and I have another package on its way, some spare parts for quad frame. No problems so far.
alek3d is offline Find More Posts by alek3d
Old Aug 22, 2012, 04:25 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,692 Posts
Thanks.
rimshotcopter is offline Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Old Aug 22, 2012, 05:53 PM
CivilDivil
Ireland
Joined May 2012
19 Posts
Same here, received another package last Thursday with no problems.
WhiteGraphite is offline Find More Posts by WhiteGraphite
Old Aug 22, 2012, 05:56 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
I wish I can say the same. They've ignored me like I don't exist- even a dispute, now escalated to claim...no response. oh well...
Old Aug 23, 2012, 08:14 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
I wish I can say the same. They've ignored me like I don't exist- even a dispute, now escalated to claim...no response. oh well...
Today, Paypal decided in my favor and refunded to my account. case closed.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:38 PM
More Combat Please!
Utah
Joined Dec 2003
7,847 Posts
Rcalldaylong,

You'll probably get all your goods in the mail tomorrow, and then have to deal with returning it to China. Haha, that'd suck.
Wind_of_Change is offline Find More Posts by Wind_of_Change
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:01 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change View Post
Rcalldaylong,

You'll probably get all your goods in the mail tomorrow, and then have to deal with returning it to China. Haha, that'd suck.
If it turns up, I'll deal with it then. I wouldn't have mind waiting longer had rctimer just responded and at least say they've put a trace on it. But to just ignore me- for all I know, they're doing nothing. when Paypal asked, rctimer responded with nothing but the tracking number...nothing to indicate they've requested a trace, so I doubt they did. oh, and Paypal protection runs out after 45 days and I'm already at the 35 days mark, so quite honestly I think that's long enough.

Anyways, I've already bought the adapters from a fellow rcg member, and unfortunately he didn't have the shafts, so I'm getting that from Hobbyking. Looks like the sk3 35 series will be a perfect match.

life goes on.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 02:09 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
111 Posts
I noticed that one of the motors i ordered is making a weird clicking sound when spinning by hand. Should i be worried?

I haven't even flown it yet as the plane it's for is still under construction. Worried i have a dud, probably over their time limit and out $10 and my time. Guess it's not worth the risk purchasing from them anymore.

Ian
AssassinXCV is offline Find More Posts by AssassinXCV
Last edited by AssassinXCV; Aug 24, 2012 at 08:37 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:05 PM
More Combat Please!
Utah
Joined Dec 2003
7,847 Posts
If something is rubbing inside the bell, you probably have a loose wind of wire on a stator that's rubbing on the magnets. If it's grinding, you probably a loose magnet, which could be easily glued back in by removing the clamp on the bell, removing the bell, and gluing the magnet back in with a little bit of epoxy. You'll have to describe the noise.
Wind_of_Change is offline Find More Posts by Wind_of_Change
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 26, 2012, 09:29 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change View Post
If something is rubbing inside the bell, you probably have a loose wind of wire on a stator that's rubbing on the magnets. If it's grinding, you probably a loose magnet, which could be easily glued back in by removing the clamp on the bell, removing the bell, and gluing the magnet back in with a little bit of epoxy. You'll have to describe the noise.
I took off the c-clip, and pulled the bell off the stator. Checked all the windings and non appear to be out of bounds. Checked the bell, and pushed on the magnets and non appear to be loose. They too don't look out of place and aren't sticking out the bottom of the bell or on a weird angle.
AssassinXCV is offline Find More Posts by AssassinXCV