HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by cdbs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:00 PM
United States, CA, Irvine
Joined Dec 2009
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Sold
Sig Somethin Extra - $150

I built this from an ARF, about 2 years ago. It comes with an OS 46 AX, 1100 mAh LiFe receiver battery, Hitec HS-485HB servos all-around, upgraded CF landing gear (lighter, stronger and taller, so you can use larger props), and upgraded CF wing tube. It also comes with a brand new spare canopy and a custom made uncut, unpainted fiberglass cowl that fits perfectly but that I never got to install - this plane doesn't really need a cowl, I got it separately thinking that I may upgrade it at some point. I'll also include the original aluminum LG and wing tube. I do not include the battery charger, nor the receiver.

The plane looks and flies beautifully, fast and slow, it really feels like it is on rails and it has a crazy fast roll rate. The engine runs and idles smoothly, always took care of it, used after run oil at the end of the day, and it never failed me. Never had to fiddle with it and never had a dead stick. It just runs, perfectly, every single time.

Overall the plane is really nice and clean, people always tell me that it's new. I had to re-cover one of the wings before I built it (you won't really notice) as I shrank the ultracote too much when I tried to remove the wrinkles originally. You will see a small cut on the plane nose as initially I thought I would mount the engine high speed needle horizontally. Other than that there were no crashes or repairs.

I'm letting this go to make room/funds for new projects. Yours for $150 - LPU only, the plane is way too big to ship at a reasonable cost.
cdbs is offline Find More Posts by cdbs
Last edited by cdbs; Mar 08, 2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Price lowered
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread