HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 05, 2013, 09:17 PM
Joined Jun 2013
3 Posts
Discussion
Help Needed MultiWii Pro Sketch Removal

This is a dumb question for which I apologize. I am trying to set up a Hexacopter that uses an Atmega 2560 control board. Using MultiWii Pro 2.0 (Arduino 1.0.2) I loaded firmware with the incorrect configuration. After doing this, I opened the board with MultiWii GUI in real-time and saw the incorrect configuration, but noted that the gyros all seemed to work when the board was moved around. I then went back to the sketch, and changed the configuration to the proper HEX6X. I then loaded this revised firmware on top of the incorrect version. Now the GUI display still shows the incorrect configuration and all the gyros don't show motion. Throughout all this the yellow and blue leds on the board are solid and the green and red lights are alternately blinking (I think this means the throttle is locked). Also when I use the Verify/Complie command in Arduino, I get an "Error Compiling" message.

Can someone tell me how to remove the incorrect sketch from the control board, or otherwise reset it so I can load the correct version of the sketch?

Thank you
RR750
RR750 is offline Find More Posts by RR750
to remove ads between posts