HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:25 PM
Life is simple Eat, Sleep, Fly
Germany, RP, Kaiserslautern
Joined Oct 2011
123 Posts
Discussion
Kaiserslautern RC Store

If anyone is living in or around the Kaiserslautern / Ramstein area and have been looking for an RC shop. Check out www.minimot.de if you decide to stop by the shop ask for Marc, he is a very friendly guy that speaks English as well as German and has a nice selection of RC stuff ranging from the latest Planes and RC trucks to Logo Heli's. He will tell you up front if he doesn't have it in stock he can sure get it for you, no problem!

I hope this helps someone out that has been looking for a local RC shop, enjoy!!! and if you are looking for some flying friends send me a note. We fly on a weekly basis and welcome anyone that wants to join us.

Best Regards,

Rich

Timewarp is offline Find More Posts by Timewarp
Last edited by Timewarp; Sep 18, 2012 at 06:34 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:12 PM
rc aircraft crasher
United States, MI, Lansing
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
hey i know this is an old thread but i just wanted to ask if your still around. and do you know of anything around the heidelberg area.
jnmardister is offline Find More Posts by jnmardister
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:45 AM
Joined Oct 2011
123 Posts
Hi jnmardister,

Yes still around, I've been here for years and don't plan on leaving any time soon lol. As for shops in or around Heidelberg. I know of a few but I have never vistited them since they are a little outside of my area, i.e. K-Town, but nevertheless try this one.

Modellbau-Fachgeschäft Axel Schoell
Hebelstr.14
69115 Heidelberg
+49 6221 163 656
http://www.schoell-modellbau.de/

or this one, this shop is just outside of Heidelberg.

Fliegerland
Sinsheimer Str.2
69181 Leimen
+49 6224 4657
http://www.fliegerlandshop.de/shop/index.php

I hope this helps, let me know if they turn out to be good shops.

Thanks Rich
Old Sep 21, 2012, 05:17 AM
rc aircraft crasher
United States, MI, Lansing
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
hey thanks alot. when i get from deployment in like a month maybe we could fly together
jnmardister is offline Find More Posts by jnmardister
Last edited by jnmardister; Sep 21, 2012 at 05:18 AM. Reason: typo
Old Sep 21, 2012, 05:57 AM
Joined Oct 2011
123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnmardister View Post
hey thanks alot. when i get from deployment in like a month maybe we could fly together
sounds good. We have a facebook group where we coordinate flying times and post pictures etc. I'll pm you my email address so you can add me in facebook and then I'll send you a group invite!
Last edited by Timewarp; Sep 21, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 05:42 AM
Germany, SL, Saarbrücken
Joined Aug 2012
74 Posts
Timewarp you are right on Marc is great and his prices are better than online sometimes.
Where do you fly? I have been flying in Miesau at the sport field but would like to go check out a flying field if there is any in the area.
jasonille is offline Find More Posts by jasonille
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2012, 02:28 PM
Joined Oct 2011
123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonille View Post
Timewarp you are right on Marc is great and his prices are better than online sometimes.
Where do you fly? I have been flying in Miesau at the sport field but would like to go check out a flying field if there is any in the area.
Hi Jasonille...glade it worked out as for where we fly ...... we fly out in Sembach, to find us check out the navigation bar above, click on "Maps" and type in Kaiserslautern RC you will pull up all of the flying fields in our Area, we fly at the Sembach listing under the Kaiserslautern RC title. I will be submitting more in the future but all that are listed are ones I have actually visited or plan on visiting. You are welcome to join us out in Sembach anytime!
Old Apr 27, 2013, 08:45 PM
Joined Apr 2013
5 Posts
I know that this post is a little old but I am moving to the Kaiserslautern area in the next two weeks. I am looking for a club to help out a beginner to the hobby.
fry140 is online now Find More Posts by fry140
Old Jun 01, 2013, 06:57 AM
Tim Bliefnick
Joined Sep 2008
7 Posts
Coming to KMC soon!

Hey all...my family and I are moving to the KMC area in Sept and I am super excited to see a group of folks who fly there. Look forward to meeting and flying with you all soon!

Tim
blief is offline Find More Posts by blief