SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:21 AM
United States, MI, Dearborn Heights
Joined Dec 2009
251 Posts
Discussion
First Quad Build - Base Size and Flight Controller??

I bought my first quad recently which is the Blade MQX and I'm hooked. I like it a lot but I want something heavier that can handle the wind more and not get blown off course so easy. I have a lot of experience modding/upgrading small RC planes and want to build a bigger quad to handle the wind so it can go higher in altitude. I'm not sure what size base to get (maybe some where between 550 and 650mm?)...any advice would be appreciated.

I also have a question pertaining to flight controller boards. I cant decide between the Quadrino $100 (regular version)or the Quadrino $150 ( magnetometer/barometer). I probably wont ever take advantage of the magnetometer and barometer features but dont want to get everything built then later on have regrets.

Ray
RaySuave is offline Find More Posts by RaySuave
to remove ads between posts