Old Today, 12:17 AM
Find More Posts by randomdude
Registered Random User
Joined Sep 2006
55 Posts
Discussion
Art-tech E-FLY 2.4 and/or Hitec/GWS questions

OK, i'll start the post by listing the gear i have available to me:

setup #1- Art-tech E-FLY-4B 2.4G DSM (being the TX), and E-FLY ER-61 2.4G 6channel (the RX), unknown ESC/motor (offset). currently installed on a slow-stick frame

setup #2 Hitec Laser4 (TX), Hitec Feather 4channel (RX), and GWS ICS-480 w/heatsink for the ESC. I realize many people think FM is poor ancient technology, but its powered a lot of planes for a long time!

I am ASSUMING i cant mix and match from the two, since one is 2.4G and the other is FM.

FINALLY my questions, lol. Could setup2 power two small motors instead of one large one? i was thinking of using it for my (like new) AirHogs Storm Launcher, which has been shelved for years since the battery/charging setups suck.

And which would you choose for converting a Estes Falcon Glider (image attached) to RC?

Also, if anyone would like to share some helpful info about this jazz, it would be highly appreciated!

If the thread would be better served in another forum area, please feel free to move it. I just didnt know where else to start. Thanks in advance!

randomdude is offline Find More Posts by randomdude
Last edited by randomdude; Today at 12:21 AM. Reason: add image attachment
to remove ads between posts