HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 24, 2014, 08:36 PM
Buildin' fool
Queensbury New York
Joined Dec 2006
1,232 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmbrust View Post
Looks like a winner. I just scanned your thread and I see you found mine in RCSB. Just curious about the g38's and how you like em. I repropped mine 2 times before I was happy.
Three flight in and so far so good... Seems to be plenty of climbout power... Going to try to get another in this weeknd....

And thanks for all the help on your build thread!!
Twinwarbirdflier is offline Find More Posts by Twinwarbirdflier
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2014, 07:39 AM
Buildin' fool
Queensbury New York
Joined Dec 2006
1,232 Posts
Flights four and five in last weekend. Probably would've been more, but the wind from the hurricane really put a damper on saturdays flying. She gets better every flight..!
Old Jul 16, 2014, 06:31 PM
Buildin' fool
Queensbury New York
Joined Dec 2006
1,232 Posts
Short vid from last weeks fly in. It was HOT and HUMID that day, and the engines weren't cooperating... I flew here again on sunday, and things were much better.. (WATCH YOUR EARS AT THE END, THE MRS WHOOPS IT UP!!!LOL)

Ziroli C47 short flight (2 min 3 sec)