HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 29, 2015, 03:39 PM
Joined Feb 2009
144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy. View Post
I just built a 260 with a mini KK2. The default settings seemed too slow and sluggish so I spent some time trying to figure out the mini KK2 settings. (Here is my post in the KK2.1 thread.) As it turns out I didnt have to change the gains much. Basically the key for me was to change the stick scaling. I'm not a KK2 expert but this is what I have now and it seems to work good for me.
P-Gains at 200? The KK mini is that much different from the 2.1.5 board? Isn't the default Steveis pitch and roll gain like 65?

Nevermind, just read your KK post

Weird that the settings are so different. I was thinking of trying a KK mini to shave off some weight.
Nihilistic is online now Find More Posts by Nihilistic
Last edited by Nihilistic; Mar 29, 2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: posted before reading your post in the KK thread
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2015, 05:34 PM
Underdog
United States, OH, Toledo
Joined Dec 2012
392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilistic View Post
P-Gains at 200? The KK mini is that much different from the 2.1.5 board? Isn't the default Steveis pitch and roll gain like 65?

Nevermind, just read your KK post

Weird that the settings are so different. I was thinking of trying a KK mini to shave off some weight.
Yeah, its weird. And the quad got more unstable as I lowered the gains. I dont understand and I didnt get any helpful answers on the KK thread. But the good news is I could just go back to the default gains and simply adjust the stick scaling. So it works fine and it weighs less, yeah go ahead.
Jonboy. is offline Find More Posts by Jonboy.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Not fond of sticks
Australia, VIC, Brunswick
Joined Aug 2013
27 Posts
Heyas. Here's a short vid of my FPV260 upswept arms. Swapped out the flat 250. Liking it alot. Fast, smooth, stable.
FPV Chase and Fast lap (2 min 11 sec)
NobiMc is online now Find More Posts by NobiMc
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Joined Dec 2012
63 Posts
Thanks for the help guys! I did a manual ESC Calibration without the board and it works great. A little sluggish on the settings.....but I'm working with it. Thanks again for the help.
MH60M is offline Find More Posts by MH60M
Old Today, 05:01 AM
United States, IN
Joined Apr 2014
88 Posts
If ever the green light on your Naze32 just flashes and it won't arm - calibrate your accelerometers. Won't ever get that hour of my life back...

It won't arm if it thinks it's too far off from level.
Martian21 is offline Find More Posts by Martian21