Knaughty 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 30, 2012, 09:34 AM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,309 Posts
Neeeeeeeeeew tooooooooooy!

It sounds like Keith is having fun with it. And NO fun car should be kept completely bug-free. It's a status symbol.
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:47 PM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,594 Posts
Have a laugh on me

OK Gang you asked for it!
I also threw in an 'extra'- from '96 called "the lord's own safety net' at the bottom.
Captain Canardly is online now Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Doin' What come naturally!
Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:31 PM
I need some building time in t
United States, AZ, Douglas
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
Well folks, I was able to get out to the main property I've been looking at and check it out in person at long last!!!! LOTS of potential in this place and the price is right. It's also outside of any military airspace!!!! A little fixing up and get the improvements in that I have in mind and I could have my own little piece of soaring paradise.

On the way back, I wanted to drive past another piece of property that I was wondering about. I knew that the road it was on connected with the road back to the house so I figured I"d just drive through with no problem. LOL NOT TODAY! That road turned out to have washouts about every 1/4 mile or so. It was some rough going for my little 1986 Toyota truck, but I knew I could make it with no problems. MY girlfriend Sue was with me and she wasn't sure at all that we could get through. It was one of those times that I wish I had a dash cam!!! LOL It was funny as all get out watching the looks on her face as I navigated through the wash outs. Once we were back on the "good" part of this so called road, I jumped on it and I thought Sue was going to kill me as we go flying across the desert into the setting sun.

All in all it was a good day and now I KNOW that this is the property I want so I can move forward and get the process started to make it mine
scaflock is offline Find More Posts by scaflock
Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:50 AM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Sounds great Jeff.

One question: Why is this the first we've heard of Sue?

seanpcola is online now Find More Posts by seanpcola
Old Oct 01, 2012, 10:08 AM
ahh crap! crunch..
Australia, QLD, Fraser Island
Joined Nov 2007
3,873 Posts
Yes, this must be a new development. and does her family own a brewery?

atmosteve is offline Find More Posts by atmosteve
Last edited by atmosteve; Oct 02, 2012 at 10:28 AM.
Old Oct 01, 2012, 10:58 AM
I need some building time in t
United States, AZ, Douglas
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
Think of Sue as a non-building Brewer guys. We've been dating since I got out here. No Steve... she doesn't own a brewery but she was a model. Tall, slender and built like a Hobby Hawk. (All the right curves) and she's a California girl through and through. Sweet woman all the way around. Not quite sure where this will all end up, but I could do a LOT worse (like I've done in the past)
scaflock is offline Find More Posts by scaflock
Old Oct 01, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,785 Posts
Danger Will Robinson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
Old Oct 01, 2012, 04:40 PM
Thermal Naked!
United States, AL, Mobile
Joined Dec 2007
1,648 Posts
Wow! The man just found "man paradise" and already some woman has latched on to drag a Brother Brewer into her high heeled hell! Sure! She's all sweet and cuddly now Jeffro but them fangs will come out as soon as she feels that she has ya and you'll be hooked!
RUN MAN RUN!!! LOL

Steve seems to do ok but it's too late for me and Sean, save yerself!
Hossfly72 is offline Find More Posts by Hossfly72
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:11 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,785 Posts
I was in a bar in Temple, Texas one afternoon, with an old friend. In walked a lass that stopped all conversations because everyone stopped and stared. When she was gone, the bartender said..."No matter how good she looks, some guy, somewhere is tired of her st!"
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:52 PM
United States, AZ, Scottsdale
Joined Jul 2011
150 Posts
Ok,

Now you gotta add "Design Secret Door, install hidden safe" to the hobby shop plan...he he he....
Mr Smith1 is offline Find More Posts by Mr Smith1
Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:07 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schrederman View Post
I was in a bar in Temple, Texas one afternoon, with an old friend. In walked a lass that stopped all conversations because everyone stopped and stared. When she was gone, the bartender said..."No matter how good she looks, some guy, somewhere is tired of her st!"
Truer words were never spoken. I was single for many a year and dated a bunch of absolutely stunning women because I'm just that kind of shallow guy. Then I met my wife who was as good as any of them in the looks department but total opposite in personality, priorities and vanity. She was almost an oxymoron, that bod, that face, that hair.............and.........normal? Still waiting for the catch to show up.

But for some reason unrelated to all this I am reminded of the toast:

To our wives and the women we love.................................

May they never meet.

Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:08 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith1 View Post
Ok,

Now you gotta add "Design Secret Door, install hidden safe" to the hobby shop plan...he he he....
You don't have one?

I've tried to get Hoss to sell out and move near me. We could both have shops with a network of tunnels leading to each other's place, the liquor store and strip clubs.
Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:10 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,029 Posts
"Where Angles Fear to Tread"
Yet, a personally preferred way to suffer.

Your site/property sounds sweet, along with your Venusian.

If I were the jealous type, I would be.

Jared
Second and final marrage
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:12 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossfly72 View Post

Steve seems to do ok but it's too late for me and Sean, save yerself!
So far so good but never say too late Hosster! I've had my personal life spin out and hit the wall like a drunk NASCAR driver only to rise like the Phoenix from the ashes........................

And do it all over again.

On further reflection Hoss, as you and I have discussed ...........

If we ever find ourselves single at the same time you just get a job transfer and move in to my house with me. We can turn the two extra bedrooms upstairs into one big bedroom for you. Plenty of room in the cave for both of us to build. Just think, flying and gun range trips anytime we want, lots of entertaining of the fairer gender, no "women's rules around the house, a stripper pole in the living room and we can claim each other as a "special life partner" on our tax returns. Call it Balsa Brewery Gulf Coast division.
Last edited by seanpcola; Oct 01, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old Oct 01, 2012, 07:26 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
Neeeeeeeeeew tooooooooooy!

It sounds like Keith is having fun with it. And NO fun car should be kept completely bug-free. It's a status symbol.
Yep.

Sports car = smashed bugs on windshield

Truck/Jeep = no discernible paint color due to thick layer of mud (as mandated by local codes)

SUV = All upholstery permanently stained by various juices of every color in the rainbow, liberally applied by grandkids

My work truck = Judged by amount of notes and paperwork on dash, Big Gulp cups on floor along with various other trash of infinite origins, a cacophony of strange, unusual and somewhat disgusting smells, unrecognizable tools and parts in bed with a smattering of miscellaneous trash, large quantity of weird stuff in toolbox up to and including RC bits and spent shell casing.

I wonder why every time we go to WalMart wife refuses to ride in my truck?