HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 30, 2011, 12:55 PM
United States, FL
Joined Aug 2008
4,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinma1 View Post
Brad -- you know the deal pal.. These are hot-sellers don't miss the boat. Not sure when round 2 will get here.

I have the RWB in the 48 inch version and I love the scheme. But the blue/yellow looks GREAT..

No doubt my man, I just now have the ablity to go bigger and I'm going taking advantage of it as much as I can. Also I now have access to a private "real" hangar/airport in our town 7 mins away from my house on top of a mountain. I've been working on it for a few years and sad to say its all who you know and I'm finially in. Not sure if they will let us do some videos there but I have a strong feeling it won't be a problem. Its going to get even more fun for us in the hobby, about damn time.
Twisted Realm is online now Find More Posts by Twisted Realm
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2011, 01:03 PM
United States, GA, Lawrenceville
Joined Jun 2003
7,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Realm View Post
No doubt my man, I just now have the ablity to go bigger and I'm going taking advantage of it as much as I can. Also I now have access to a private "real" hangar/airport in our town 7 mins away from my house on top of a mountain. I've been working on it for a few years and sad to say its all who you know and I'm finially in. Not sure if they will let us do some videos there but I have a strong feeling it won't be a problem. Its going to get even more fun for us in the hobby, about damn time.
Wow you lucky guy you. When do you have time to fly ? your always designing ..
livinma1 is offline Find More Posts by livinma1
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 30, 2011, 01:20 PM
Queensbury, NY
Joined May 2010
70 Posts
W
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT View Post
Hitec 5245s have been in all of my prototypes and are working great. I am getting ready to try the Airtronics equivalent in a new plane to compare and contrast with the Hitec.
What about the hitech 225mg? I know they are about half the price. What whould be the pros and cons to using this servo? Thanks
Darkman17 is offline Find More Posts by Darkman17
Old Mar 30, 2011, 01:23 PM
United States, GA, Cumming
Joined Feb 2004
2,330 Posts
The 225MG will work fine as well.
EXTREME FLIGHT is online now Find More Posts by EXTREME FLIGHT
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 30, 2011, 01:27 PM
United States, FL
Joined Aug 2008
4,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinma1 View Post
Wow you lucky guy you. When do you have time to fly ? your always designing ..
I'm starting to notices my lack of flying blasa's vs work which isn't good but its what I have choice. But having this new port to fly out of it truely is a blessing my friend. I've been flying for years and I must say not having a true set place to fly has been discouraging to go any bigger.

Not to take away from the thread though, I do love my 48" so much and hearing how well the 60" flys too I must have them all!!!
Twisted Realm is online now Find More Posts by Twisted Realm
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 30, 2011, 01:33 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
High Prairie, WA
Joined Nov 2007
1,713 Posts
Yes Brad, you must have them all. I'm sorry, but there's no other way. I love my 48, am building my 88 and have a 60"er spoken for. There's nothing like an EF Edge!
danielph is offline Find More Posts by danielph
Old Mar 30, 2011, 02:09 PM
Joined Jun 2003
7,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Realm View Post
I'm starting to notices my lack of flying blasa's vs work which isn't good but its what I have choice. But having this new port to fly out of it truely is a blessing my friend. I've been flying for years and I must say not having a true set place to fly has been discouraging to go any bigger.

Not to take away from the thread though, I do love my 48" so much and hearing how well the 60" flys too I must have them all!!!
Totally understand man.. We all have our # 1 priorities first. But having the field a few minutes away from home is a definite plus which will atleast provide you with a quick fix when you need it.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 30, 2011, 02:41 PM
Barefoot Birkinsomething
United States, CA, Hayward
Joined Aug 2004
9,467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
wish I had seen the blue yellow in person.I got to hold the rwb in perry.Awsome!But wondering bout the yellow blue..
i didnt like the yellow/blue at all online...saw it in person at the tennessee huckfest, and boy it is purdy
rcbirk21 is offline Find More Posts by rcbirk21
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Joe's Battery Contraption
Old Mar 30, 2011, 03:03 PM
United States, MI, Lambertville
Joined Feb 2011
801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbirk21 View Post
i didnt like the yellow/blue at all online...saw it in person at the tennessee huckfest, and boy it is purdy
I went solely on your recommendation, since your a buckeye I guess it has to be nice for you to say that. I might put a couple of wolverine decals on mine.
Balsa Breaker is offline Find More Posts by Balsa Breaker
Old Mar 30, 2011, 04:35 PM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,980 Posts
Right now I'm flying a 3DHS 55" Edge with the recomended setup and a 15x8 prop and it works great. I was thinking of getting the 60" Edge as a replacement airframe and was wondering if these components would be sufficient. A Hacker A40-10S with an 80 amp ZTW esc and Nanotec 4s 3300mah batts. I'm using Hs 225mg servo's. The AUW of the 55" is 76oz.
jetinteriorguy is online now Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
Old Mar 30, 2011, 06:21 PM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,980 Posts
Blue and yellow preordered, don't want to miss out. The lifespan of my 55" Edge may have just been shortened. I'm really going to fly it hard now.
jetinteriorguy is online now Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
Old Mar 30, 2011, 06:49 PM
Barefoot Birkinsomething
United States, CA, Hayward
Joined Aug 2004
9,467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balsa Breaker View Post
I went solely on your recommendation, since your a buckeye I guess it has to be nice for you to say that. I might put a couple of wolverine decals on mine.
its unfortunate that you would ruin such a nice plane with hideous decals
rcbirk21 is offline Find More Posts by rcbirk21
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Joe's Battery Contraption
Old Mar 30, 2011, 07:09 PM
Joined Jun 2003
7,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbirk21 View Post
its unfortunate that you would ruin such a nice plane with hideous decals
lol...
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 30, 2011, 07:31 PM
3DHS Addict DownUnder
Perth, Western Australia
Joined Aug 2004
806 Posts
Yellow,Blue and Silver pre-ordered with the local distributor
grizzlymatt is offline Find More Posts by grizzlymatt
Old Mar 30, 2011, 07:45 PM
Joined Jan 2009
399 Posts
So what is the deal on flight times. Maybe Extreme Flight and Herc can comment.

5S 4000 packs.

6S 3300 packs.

Thanks
Slats! is offline Find More Posts by Slats!